• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Favorite items?

Jingle is my favorite set.I love Christmas.That's why I made a north pole area in my town.
My favorite pieces by them selves would be the cosmo fan, treasure chest, and tea set.

OOOOOOOOOOOO LOL HI
my fave r objects that you can hold
including tools, balloons, edible ones.......
does that count..... LOL
excluding edible food you cant hold, ie. fruit & choco cake.

The throw beans are my favorite item after visiting a Japanese town.
Mags gave me some and love listening to them when they hit the water.

My favorite clothing it the candy gingham shirt from Miss Lolly. Wore it all winter.
Redid the alpine furniture with it.

I REALLY like the coffee from Brewster's. Idk why but it's so satisfying watching mini me sip down virtual coffee.

Indecision 2014....let's see...in no particular order:

- Hibiscus (the Korean DLC) / Sea Globe / Snow Globe <-- my 3 favorites at the moment
- Dango
- that very unassuming Coat Hanger
- Morning Glory
- the Go and Shoji Boards
- Dessert Case
- Minimalist Series
- ABD!!!!! XD

I'm pretty sure there are more, but I'll just stop here. ^^

Oh, yes please! I'd appreciate that so much. ^^
Let me know if there are any items/villagers you're looking for as well. I'd be happy to help in any way I can. c:
(I love giveaways, too.<3 It's pretty cool to help give people a little something they like, that'll make 'em happy, things like that. Even if it's small, I like it.)

The cherry blossom wall clock is so cute! & the pumpkin pie. Before I joined TBT I remember going to Best Buy to get it. The connection didn't work for me, but it worked for my sister. I was pretty discouraged. xD; I've sinced traded for one now, though.

When I streetpassed my friend at school & saw her pastel Kiddie set I died. I used to be a big fan of the series, but the colors started to grow too bright for me. The pastel version, on the other hand, is really soft and I've been meaning to play with it a bit.<3 Pink Rococo set is really nice, too~

No problem let me know when you're planning on doing the giveaway :). I'm good thanks I have most everything in the game :).

Last edited:
I really like the Rococo, princess and mermaid sets- but I recently recently did the Halloween event for the first time and now I'm in love with that set as well XD

one of my favorite single items is the Lotus lamp :)

The Kiddie set. It's been my favorite set since AC XD
I'm also really fond of the Rococo set (refurbished to gothic black), Sweets and Ice sets. As for individual items, I love the Bonfire and Afternoon-Tea Set.

The moon lol
i just love it...it's just...the moon. It's huge and great.
I also like the world map, and ship in a bottle, and cool globe. Just kind of vintage exploring stuff.

No problem let me know when you're planning on doing the giveaway :). I'm good thanks I have most everything in the game :).
Sure. Will do. :) Hopefully your cycle runs around that time. I don't wanna have you mess with that for the sake of a few items~

Lots of great stuff.<3
The dango makes me hungry lol. All of the food items do.
Throwing beans are freaking fun. I had no idea they existed until someone gave them to me. That was a really good day.
I like how you've all seem to got a set or two in mind, but also at least one individual item.
Hehe, I'm glad to have gotten so many replies.

I personally also really like all the flowers (both furniture plants & outside flowers). Those make me pretty happy.
What about like colors? I tend to like the feel of blue or white items as opposed to red (even though red's one of my favorite colors).

I looove the food items, they look so good! Also the lotus lamps, how their color affects the entire room's lighting color.

My favorite set would have to be the sweets set! cause I love sweets and I love the food items as well :9 I also like carrying around a balloon/bubble wand/beans! they're so fun to bring around specially the beans cause I throw them at my villagers lol

Ice series, Sweet series, piggy bank, and the afternoon teat set~

Last edited:
Sure. Will do. :) Hopefully your cycle runs around that time. I don't wanna have you mess with that for the sake of a few items~

Lots of great stuff.<3
The dango makes me hungry lol. All of the food items do.
Throwing beans are freaking fun. I had no idea they existed until someone gave them to me. That was a really good day.
I like how you've all seem to got a set or two in mind, but also at least one individual item.
Hehe, I'm glad to have gotten so many replies.

I personally also really like all the flowers (both furniture plants & outside flowers). Those make me pretty happy.
What about like colors? I tend to like the feel of blue or white items as opposed to red (even though red's one of my favorite colors).

It's ok I'm sure we can work something out :). I think including a chowder pot with the sets as you mentioned it previously would be so adorable :D. Maybe even the cute Christmas outfits (I'm overly obsessed with Christmas for an adult in her 20s with no children :blush:).

It's ok I'm sure we can work something out :). I think including a chowder pot with the sets as you mentioned it previously would be so adorable :D. Maybe even the cute Christmas outfits (I'm overly obsessed with Christmas for an adult in her 20s with no children :blush:).
Ahh I'm starting to put together some ideas.<3 Maybe do like a Christmas-in-September sort of thing.
& hehe, I'm 20 & no kids yet (a lot of my friends have started already xx) but even so, I seriously love the season. Even if I haven't got kids to surprise & take out, I have a lot of fun choosing presents for my family and friends.<3 Love watching 'em open it & their reactions (hopefully happy ones).

I forgot about the Lotus Lamp even though a few of you have mentioned it. That's def. one of my favorites, too.
First time I saw it I thought the design was pretty, but after I saw the light in a new color it jumped up the list. I like the blue one best; it's really relaxing.
I gave my Sweets set away because it makes me crave, well, too many sweet things lol. Really trying to cut the sugar.
Even so, I can't cut a lot of the food items because they're just way cute. Small, but you've got a lot of different options & it's weird how having the right food can set a room.

I think the Rococo sets are so very lovely! I was thrilled to find this new furniture set in ACNL ... I customized them to Gothic White and Gothic Black ... Very pretty!
I love being able to customize with jewels too ... One of my favourite rooms has the Green furniture customized with emerald and combined with the Patchwork Set customized green ... The whole room has a kind of eerie green glow! Luv it :)
I also love the miniature Fossils! I have a Museum room lined with the entire set in large display cases!

Last edited:
Back