• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

favorite genre of music?

I tend to listen to A LOT of J- Pop. Gotta wear headphones so those around me dont get confused by the lack of english.

I listen to A LOT of Rock, Punk, and Metal. A lot of different types of them to. I literally can not listen to anything else xD except video game/anime soundtracks

industrial, heavy & black metal, post rock & psychedelic, synth & dreampop, goregrind
edit: i like rap too, but it's hard for me to like someone who does that

Last edited:
Any type of indie and rock, I like. ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)
Rap is okay if it's twenty one pilots (in my opinion) bye

Last edited:
i like a lot of stuff!
i tend to listen to a lot of chillhop / japanese hip-hop (nujabes, evisbeats), rap (lupe fiasco, joey bada$$, a$ap rocky), as well as lots of elliott smith, alex g, jeff buckley, etc
lately i've also been loving the album "foreverly", a collab between billie joe armstrong and nora jones - it's a collection of covers of traditional folk songs by the everly brothers... so beautiful!!

Metal, psych rock, ambient, etc. I like a lot of styles of music.

80's rock and metal - Alice Cooper, Whitesnake, Pantera, Megadeth, Rammstein, etc.

Last edited:
I honestly don't listen to anything other than soundtracks from musicals, opera and classical music. Some old jazz and big band sometimes.

When people ask me what kind of music I like, I say, "I don't really like music" because it... might make me look like less of a dork?

I like classical music and punk rock. It weird to have these two generas as my favorites but I really like these two genres of music.

Kind of enjoy anything that sounds 80s-y; new wave, synth pop and stuff like that. Also love dream pop and any sorts of chilled-out songs

i mainly listen to punk (tho pure punk can b... pretty bad ... sometimes) , rock, and pop if mixed with punk, rock, indie or w/e alternative . im not rly into pure pop thooooo electropop is real neato .

absolute favs are punk rock and pop punk tho.

holy how many different genres of music are there? I thought that there was like, five. I like most music, that I know exists, at least.

kpop but i do like some regular pop songs a bit

Back