• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

favorite genre of music?

I mostly listen to indie pop/rock/alternative, alternative rock, and folk! I really like a lot of classical music, blues, and rnb too.

I like to listen to a lot of Classical and sometimes Vaporwave/Chillwave. On occasion, I'll listen to Rock & Roll if others are listening to it.

I really like rock, particularly alternative rock. However, I also listen to movie scores, pop, etc. It just depends on my mood. But no matter my mood, rock usually is my favorite.

digital hardcore, aggrotech, other cybergoth linked stuff; psychobilly; pc music label kinda stuff.

I really like all types of music but my favorite genres would have to be classical music and metal

Old jazz and big band, classical music and musical soundtracks. I am (figuratively) elderly...

Back