• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Favorite dessert?

hm.. Korean shaved ice & any types of cake + strawberry pie >w<

I'm bored so....what's your favorite dessert?

Mine is probably shave ice c:

I go back and forth with desserts.

I am a sweets person. I love my sugar!

I like cheesecake a lot. But, I am a sucker for cookies. (I really like Christmas Cookies! But, my favorite, which are Thumbprints, are no longer being made by a bakery from my neighborhood. I should learn to make it!)

I like flans. I like brownies. I like some pies (particularly apple, coconut cream, pecan, and cherry). I also like some strudels. I do like the Italian desert cannoli. I even like pudding. (I like bread pudding a lot. But, unfortunately, a lot of bread pudding I've tasted was so poor I should have paid to try them.)

I like a lot of things which are sweet.

kladdkaka. i eat most stuff as long as it doesn't have nuts or too much sweet taste ..and cream is ew

plain yogurt is what i usually have but i also really like coconut pie , pumpkin pie , cheesecake , and gingerbread

I love basically everything. Except for tiramisu (I hate coffee), I'd happily eat anything everyone's mentioned so far.

Something I really love that nobody's mentioned yet is a Devon speciality, the cream tea. It's a scone (fruit or plain) with jam (raspberry and strawberry are best) and clotted cream and it's proof god loves us and wants us to be happy:

national-cream-tea-day.jpg

Popsicles! In the summer obviously. Or, well, some really good ice cream beats even posicles. Mmm... Pistachio and hazelnut ice...

Back