• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Favorite dessert?

homemade chocolate chunk cookies or the most amazing cake called The Viking from Extraordinary Desserts in San Diego

thumb-viking1.jpg

Some of y'all are way too complicated.

"MY favorite desert is jewel encrusted lava fudge cake that secretly houses a gingerbread house that's ACTUALLY made of cheesecake with strawberry topping and red velvet filling." Chill fam.

My favorite dessert is vanilla ice cream.

Last edited:
My dad's filipino steamed cake or what we call puto in filipino.

Its not really a dessert, but my favorite sweet drink is Elderflower. It was this drink I tried in Europe, and I can still remember that lychee-like taste! :D

Also I think it kinda has a cool name :)

Last edited:
Fried bananas and Coconut or Matcha flavored ice cream. I used to get this every time I went to this thai restaurant, I think they also had mango ice cream but the coconut and matcha were way better. The combo of warm and cold was always so perfect and the banana would melt the ice cream a bit so you'd have a pool of it to dip the pieces of banana into. MMMM.

My favourite would have to be apple crumble / apple strudel with a dust of sugar.

- - - Post Merge - - -

homemade chocolate chunk cookies or the most amazing cake called The Viking from Extraordinary Desserts in San Diego

thumb-viking1.jpg

My goodness, that looks tasty!

I love many deserts:
- Tim Tam ᕕ( ՞ ᗜ ՞ )ᕗ
- Apple Pies ╰(◕ᗜ◕)╯
- Milk (⊙ᗜ⊙)
That's all I can think of off the top of my head, I'm a sweet tooth.

Last edited:
Mines a tie between Ice Cream and Cupcakes!

I like cupcakes a bit better but I rarely get to eat them, but I have ice cream all the time!

(I'd like to mention they are soy I've cream and soy cupcakes because I'm allergic to dairy)

I had waffles once with chocolate sauce and marshmallows on. And pancakes with loads of chocolate sauce and ice-cream and Maltesers on haha. They were amazing. I also love hot chocolate fudge cake... And brownies. And ice-cream sundaes... Actually I don't think I could pick a favourite dessert, I have a real sweet tooth so I enjoy most sweet things!

GUESS
Actually I like ice cream, too... I eat it like everyday so my family needs to grab their ice cream before I come TuT
at least i'm skinny so I have an excuse for eating the whole freezer, I guess :p

I'm a big fan of pannacotta with fresh fruits and all that but the last two that I had were pretty bad (to be fair one was airplane food)

This is a really hard question. I'd probably go with a jelly roll cake with raspberry filling and lemon/mint frosting.
Or pumpkin pie.
Or cheesecake w/ graham cracker crust
Or anything chocolate.

If it's loaded in sugar and unhealthy and a dessert, then it's my favorite.

I'm down for all desserts but my favorites are chocolate chip cookies or basically anything with sugar dusted onto it.

Tiramisu <3 with a nice, hot cup of coffee (mixed with milk and 2 teaspoons of sugar) on the side!

Back