• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🎄 Holiday Decor🌵

MiniPocketWorld

🌺💦🏄💦🌺
Bells
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Flimsy Watering Can
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Violet
Purple Violet
Do you have a favorite holiday ornament or decoration?
What's your favorite holiday tbt collectible?
Have you inherited a holiday ornament or decoration?
Other thoughts on holiday decor?

No, but if you count nativity scenes as decorations I guess so. Some of them where I live are very creative. Its also the same with the Christmas lights. For Halloween, not really sure...I guess toilet paper is a good decoration.

Halloween: Mermaid Halloweaster Egg
Christmas: The Snow Globe 🥲

No, not really.

Some holiday decor can be cute. Others can be excessive. I find most holiday things and propaganda to be overwhelming at times. However, I do feel sad when it gets put away. Same thing with Halloween decor.

i love all the stupidly inaccurate animal skeletons that pop up around halloween. i also love most easter decorations because i love bunnies and baby chicks

friendly ghost plush, ghost kitty plush, skull glow wand, snowflake glow wand, love potion, baby chick easter egg, frost easter egg, aurora easter egg

nope

i hate 99% of christmas decor with every fiber of my being

I love little pumpkins in the fall!

I think festive bell because I love the little bow. I find it difficult to use in lineups because I don't have alot of red collectibles, so I'm happy I managed to make it work for Lunar New Year.

I have Christmas tree ornaments from childhood that I could probably keep using for the nostalgia.

I'm not too crazy about holiday decor, as I'm a minimalist and it's too much to store just to take out once a year. That being said, I do love a stroll through Home Sense just to look at it.

I do love lights that people put on their houses. I think it's really fun and nice to drive around the neighborhood and see all the lights.

I guess I don't really have one.

Ornaments, yes, tons. But not really any decorations.

I love decorating for the holidays but I feel like I never have enough decorations.

No. I like all of them.

The dragon's arse.

No.

I decorate for every holiday and season. It gives me hope and comfort to know that life is moving on all the time.

However, when I see blue Christmas decorations I want to vomit. Especially flashing blue lights. Probably because they remind me of the emergency services, but also because it's just an ugly cold colour. Except when it's my big blue eyes of course, but they're for life, not just for Christmas.

Do you have a favourite holiday ornament or decoration?
Christmas decorations have always been my favourite, and my absolute favourite is Christmas lights! No matter what shape(s) or colour(s) they are, I love all Christmas lights so much. I definitely like the multicoloured lights the best, though! My family and I don’t decorate for Christmas as much as we used to, but we’ve been doing our best to get into the spirit more the past few years. Every year, my mom and I like to go on a minimum of one drive around our city to see all of the beautiful Christmas decorations people have put up! Seeing all of the different lights and decorated Christmas trees are of course my favourite parts, but I love all of the different inflatable decorations as well! All Christmas decorations are good decorations, though. ❤️

In terms of Christmas ornaments/decorations that I have, I think my favourite has to be my deer Christmas stocking! Deers are my absolute favourite animal, and my deer stocking is so soft and cute! I love it so much. 🥹 I also love the first Christmas stocking I had when I was a kid; it had teddy bears all over it with dark red trim. It also has my birth name on it, which I no longer go by, so I don’t use it anymore. I think I still have it somewhere, though! I also love the deer ornament my mom got me last year, and the Christmas hat ornament she got me 2-3 years ago that has the first letter of my name on it! I had a few ornaments that had my birth name or the first letter of it on them growing up, but the Christmas hat ornament is the first one I’ve gotten that has the first letter of my chosen name on it, so it is so, so special to me. 🥹🫶
IMG_5902.jpeg
IMG_5903.jpeg
c424ed7620af5577212321fc56a46f07dbf94cdf.jpg

What's your favourite holiday TBT collectible?
Oh man, I have so many. Off the top of my head, uh… Aurora Egg, Crystal Tree, Pumpkin Cupcake, all of the potions (but especially the Angel Wings, Swamp, Purple Bat and Love potions— including only the ones that came out for holidays), the Zombie, Cobweb, Candy Corn and Mermaid Scale Halloweaster Eggs, Snow Bunny, Prismatic Egg, Turquoise Squid Egg, Shadow and Fancy Kitty Plushes, Spectral Preserves, Special Snowflake, Stardust Egg, Crescent Moon Egg, Ghostly Kitty Plush, Aurora Sky, Disco Ball Egg and Friendly Ghost Plush!!! Believe it or not considering this is a huge ass list, I‘m probably forgetting a few. 😭

I haven’t! My late grandmother threw out most of our decorations years ago, so pretty much everything we have now was bought within the last 2 years. She kept some wreath-looking ornaments that I have now though, if that counts.

Last edited:
my husband recently brought home these two wooden easter decorations from the store he works at; they were sent a bunch of these easter decorations but for some reason two of the products had german words printed on them rather than english, so those two deocrations had to be "wasted". I love it though, it says Frohe Ostern 🤘Idk if it's my favorite holiday decoration, especially considering we don't even celebrate easter, but it was the first thing that came to mind! My favorite holiday decoration is probably something back at my parents house lmao

There's so many good holiday tbt collectibles..
- My fave Easter Egg collectible has gotta be the Galaxy Egg, followed by the Junimo Egg, the Stardust Egg, and the Glitch Egg
- Favorite Halloween collectible is probably... Jacquefeline.... or Wallopoid.. or the Gastly Egg.. Or the Shadow Kitty Plush..
- Favorite Xmas collectible is the Yule Log i think, so grateful to have won it in Jadetine's raffle! I also really love both of the Snowmen collectibles!

I probably will at some point, my parents have tons of christmas ornaments that were handmade and passed down through a couple generations.

I really love christmas lights!

Do you have a favourite holiday ornament or decoration?

I like all my holiday décor but if I had to pick.... Oh I can't really pick one but my favourites are a black and red nutcracker for Christmas. Also a Easter bunny nutcracker that I got for Easter!!!!

What's your favourite holiday tbt collectible?

Halloween: Skull Glow wand...... My gothic heart screamed when I saw that wand!!!!
Christmas: Snowflake Glow Wand.... One day I will go and see real snow but for now I will enjoy my wand haha

No I haven't if I did though I would be a bit scared to display it as my cat needs to touch everything new haha

Other thoughts on holiday décor?

Nothing else to add but I really love it and I love shopping for new décor.

Back