• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Favorite dessert?

hm.. Korean shaved ice & any types of cake + strawberry pie >w<

I'm bored so....what's your favorite dessert?

Mine is probably shave ice c:

I go back and forth with desserts.

I am a sweets person. I love my sugar!

I like cheesecake a lot. But, I am a sucker for cookies. (I really like Christmas Cookies! But, my favorite, which are Thumbprints, are no longer being made by a bakery from my neighborhood. I should learn to make it!)

I like flans. I like brownies. I like some pies (particularly apple, coconut cream, pecan, and cherry). I also like some strudels. I do like the Italian desert cannoli. I even like pudding. (I like bread pudding a lot. But, unfortunately, a lot of bread pudding I've tasted was so poor I should have paid to try them.)

I like a lot of things which are sweet.

kladdkaka. i eat most stuff as long as it doesn't have nuts or too much sweet taste ..and cream is ew

Cereal

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not kidding

plain yogurt is what i usually have but i also really like coconut pie , pumpkin pie , cheesecake , and gingerbread

I love basically everything. Except for tiramisu (I hate coffee), I'd happily eat anything everyone's mentioned so far.

Something I really love that nobody's mentioned yet is a Devon speciality, the cream tea. It's a scone (fruit or plain) with jam (raspberry and strawberry are best) and clotted cream and it's proof god loves us and wants us to be happy:

national-cream-tea-day.jpg

Popsicles! In the summer obviously. Or, well, some really good ice cream beats even posicles. Mmm... Pistachio and hazelnut ice...

Back