• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Favorite deer in ACNL?

Favorite deer?

• Total voters
Lopez is my favorite! I'm thinking about getting him in my town. :)

Bam. I actually really hate the Jock personality, but with Bam, it's cute. Maybe because that's how bucks really are, I dunno.

I have to go with Bam. He's the cutest one in my opinion so far.
I don't have a jock villager so I'm hoping to get this cute little baby soon. <3 a friend has him and says she can give him to me when he moves. ~

Beau and Lopez are my faves, but smug villagers are almost always a-holes... and Lopez is no exception. I love him but Beau is so nice and sweet. So Beau wins in my books!

Fauna is precious and will always be my favorite! I was so happy when she gave me her picture. Ahhh I wish I had one for every room. ; - ;

This was tough but had to go with Diana. I lover her colors and her home is beautiful!<3

Back