• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Favorite Cat Villager-ACNL

Favorite ACNL cat villager?

• Total voters
Tabby, Punchy, Rudy, Tom, Lolly, Tangy, Mitzi, Purrl, and Kabuki because they are or have been my villagers at some point in this game <3 as you can see I am shooting for a all cat town~

While I really like Bob, Lolly, Tangy, and Tabby and would enjoy having any of them in my town, Mitzi will always be my favorite. I had her in one of my Population Growing towns and she instantly grew on me. I think her Normal personality fits her perfectly :)

I'd have to vote for Kid Cat as my favorite! That superhero theme outfit he has is undeniably awesome. Pair him up in the same town as Agent S and you're on your way for a really great town! Plus, Kid Cat in my town is really funny and comes off as hilarious and derpy. xD

I absolutely adore Stinky so I voted for him. I was surprised to notice that he had the least votes prior though. I think Stinky is really underrated... I mean, he's a wrestling cat that wears underwear on his head and his parents named him "Stinky" xD. I personally think that's super cute... and the fact that he's a meathead jock makes him funnier.

I'm quite surprised that the more popular villagers like Rosie and Lolly aren't sharing the lead. I like to see how even some of the cats that aren't in tier 1 like Rudy and Punchy are doing very well. :)

Rudy is my favorite by far, but I love most of the cats. I'd say Kiki is second and Lolly is third.

Rudy is my favorite. Kid Cat is a close second. I also voted Tom, Moe, Stinky, Tangy, and Punchy.

I love all the cat villagers tbh. However, I voted for Lolly, Ankha, & Tangy. They're my top three.

They're all wonderful but Tabby honestly sort of scares me ngl =_=
But for absolute favorite, it's a tie between Rosie and Lolly. Rosie because she's just a cute widdle kitten whom I just wanna cuddle and squeeze, and Lolly because she's like my freakin' bestie in game.

They're all wonderful but Tabby honestly sort of scares me ngl =_=
But for absolute favorite, it's a tie between Rosie and Lolly. Rosie because she's just a cute widdle kitten whom I just wanna cuddle and squeeze, and Lolly because she's like my freakin' bestie in game.

LOL I think Tabby took a bit too many drugs xD

Kabuki. Just because I was too happy when I got his picture in Wild World.
And Rudy because he's in my current town and he's just so cute and loveable!

Back