Favorite Cat Villager-ACNL

Favorite ACNL cat villager?

• Total voters
Tabby, Punchy, Rudy, Tom, Lolly, Tangy, Mitzi, Purrl, and Kabuki because they are or have been my villagers at some point in this game <3 as you can see I am shooting for a all cat town~

While I really like Bob, Lolly, Tangy, and Tabby and would enjoy having any of them in my town, Mitzi will always be my favorite. I had her in one of my Population Growing towns and she instantly grew on me. I think her Normal personality fits her perfectly :)

I'd have to vote for Kid Cat as my favorite! That superhero theme outfit he has is undeniably awesome. Pair him up in the same town as Agent S and you're on your way for a really great town! Plus, Kid Cat in my town is really funny and comes off as hilarious and derpy. xD

I absolutely adore Stinky so I voted for him. I was surprised to notice that he had the least votes prior though. I think Stinky is really underrated... I mean, he's a wrestling cat that wears underwear on his head and his parents named him "Stinky" xD. I personally think that's super cute... and the fact that he's a meathead jock makes him funnier.

I'm quite surprised that the more popular villagers like Rosie and Lolly aren't sharing the lead. I like to see how even some of the cats that aren't in tier 1 like Rudy and Punchy are doing very well. :)

Rudy is my favorite by far, but I love most of the cats. I'd say Kiki is second and Lolly is third.

Rudy is my favorite. Kid Cat is a close second. I also voted Tom, Moe, Stinky, Tangy, and Punchy.

I love all the cat villagers tbh. However, I voted for Lolly, Ankha, & Tangy. They're my top three.

They're all wonderful but Tabby honestly sort of scares me ngl =_=
But for absolute favorite, it's a tie between Rosie and Lolly. Rosie because she's just a cute widdle kitten whom I just wanna cuddle and squeeze, and Lolly because she's like my freakin' bestie in game.

They're all wonderful but Tabby honestly sort of scares me ngl =_=
But for absolute favorite, it's a tie between Rosie and Lolly. Rosie because she's just a cute widdle kitten whom I just wanna cuddle and squeeze, and Lolly because she's like my freakin' bestie in game.

LOL I think Tabby took a bit too many drugs xD

Kabuki. Just because I was too happy when I got his picture in Wild World.
And Rudy because he's in my current town and he's just so cute and loveable!

Back