• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite ads?

Drawdler

Profile comments open to water flowers 💐✨
Bells
Switch
4463-2469-1897
Island
Gondwana
White Pansy
White Pansy
Purple Violet
White Violet
Yellow Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Golden Watering Can
I know this is a weird topic but come on, all of us are gonna be nostalgic for some sort of commercial.

I’ll start: anything with Jack Box (the Jack in The Box mascot) because he’s awesome, Long Long Man for the insane plot, and Education Connection for the jingle and 00’s vibe.

This one isn't nostalgic for me or anything it's just the first one that came to mind when you said favourite ads. I get this stuck in my head literally all the time.

Sacrilege. I’m on the Animal Crossing forum and I didn’t mention the ACGC ads.

My personal favorite is a Geico ad. This particular ad hits even better now since I work in a grocery store, and every time that total comes up this commercial immediately runs through my head.

There was this old El Pollo Loco commercial from 2004.

I thought the voice singing, "El Pollo Loco", at the beginning of the video sounded hilariously off-key and I tried mimicking it several times.

I don't know why but I really like these cheesy prescription drug commercials that want us to believe that even a chronic medical condition can't stop the music:

MV5BOTg0NDQ1MDctNmE2NC00ZDFhLTk0.jpg

Ahhhhhhhhh : Here's the Humira Band performing their latest single called "Ahhhhhhh".

default-large.jpg

Old Guy Band :Even high cholesterol levels can't stop these oldsters from rockin'.The bass player with his pork pie hat and shades is my idol.

I don't know why but I really like these cheesy prescription drug commercials that want us to believe that even a chronic medical condition can't stop the music:

[image]
Ahhhhhhhhh : Here's the Humira Band performing their latest single called "Ahhhhhhh".

[image]
Old Guy Band :Even high cholesterol levels can't stop these oldsters from rockin'.The bass player with his pork pie hat and shades is my idol.
Prescription drug commercials in general are in a league all their own. I present for your consideration, the commercial with a cute, anthropomorphic bladder.

I simply could not make this up if I tried.

Prescription drug commercials in general are in a league all their own. I present for your consideration, the commercial with a cute, anthropomorphic bladder.

I simply could not make this up if I tried.
Oh my gosh, he's so cute! 😭🤣 Look how happy he is to be going along for the ride, all thanks to the precription drug!

I am so glad it's prohibited to advertise prescription medicines here. 🤣

e: never expected to call a bladder cute. 🤔 It's good advertising

i'm so glad you asked.

absolutely need the volume on for this A+ commercial. Yes it was real, I remember it playing ALL THE TIME after I came home from middle school in like 2006/2007 to watch music videos and eat ramen.

I love a lot of old commercials in general now, it's very weird! I guess it's the nostalgia factor.

not really an "ad" technically i think?
but any house hippo enjoyers out there? also this failed to do it's job
because this made me believe that house hippos were actually a real thing!​

This is a commercial for Nintendo toys being available at Burger King in 2008 :LOL: It's not a nostalgic ad for me, but it's a favorite of mine and it's hilarious.

i'm so glad you asked.

absolutely need the volume on for this A+ commercial. Yes it was real, I remember it playing ALL THE TIME after I came home from middle school in like 2006/2007 to watch music videos and eat ramen.

I love a lot of old commercials in general now, it's very weird! I guess it's the nostalgia factor.
Wow, talk about a blast from the past! I have no idea how I ever managed to forget about Go Yaffa. It felt like that commercial was playing on every single commercial break!

Back