• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling ᵔᴥᵔ Fangirl Cycling ᵔᴥᵔ ~ {In Boxes: Kiki } {New: Mira } *Online!*

I have acquired Colton!! <3
May I please replace him with Agent S in your lurking list? ;v;

Can I change my lurk for BonBon to lurk for Kody please? <3

Welp, yes! Reserve Fee if you can.. If not, you have her unless someone bids higher!

I'll bid 50 million IGB then :D Will you Pm me when she tells you she's moving? since I'm usually busy with school now i can trade mostly on weekends

I'll bid 50 million IGB then :D Will you Pm me when she tells you she's moving? since I'm usually busy with school now i can trade mostly on weekends

That's good! I think you got her. cx I will PM you, and I am VERY busy on the weekdays too. ^w^

Hi, can I lurk for Fuchsia, Pekoe, Kid Cat, and Ch?vre please? ^_^

Yep!

Can I change my lurk for BonBon to lurk for Kody please? <3

Of course! cx

Can I lurk for Ricky?

Sure!

Last edited:
User Brikkun has offered 35 Million IGB for her, so unless you can bid higher for her, she is reserved :c Sorry! But stick around and I can help you with other dreamies! :)

Scoot The Jock Duck is moving!

Scoot_NewLeaf_Official.jpg
Scoot (マモル, Mamoru?) is a jock duck villager in the Animal Crossing series. He appeared in Animal Crossing, was absent in Animal Crossing: Wild World and reappeared in Animal Crossing: City Folk. His name may relate to the fact he wears a helmet, like the rider of a scooter, and his initial catchphrase is a possible reference to how young children imitate the sounds of motorcycles and/or scooters.

Giving 20 Minutes!

Last edited:
Back