• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling ᵔᴥᵔ Fangirl Cycling ᵔᴥᵔ ~ {In Boxes: Kiki } {New: Mira } *Online!*

I have acquired Colton!! <3
May I please replace him with Agent S in your lurking list? ;v;

Can I change my lurk for BonBon to lurk for Kody please? <3

I'll bid 50 million IGB then :D Will you Pm me when she tells you she's moving? since I'm usually busy with school now i can trade mostly on weekends

That's good! I think you got her. cx I will PM you, and I am VERY busy on the weekdays too. ^w^

Hi, can I lurk for Fuchsia, Pekoe, Kid Cat, and Ch?vre please? ^_^

Yep!

Can I change my lurk for BonBon to lurk for Kody please? <3

Of course! cx

Can I lurk for Ricky?

Sure!

Last edited:
User Brikkun has offered 35 Million IGB for her, so unless you can bid higher for her, she is reserved :c Sorry! But stick around and I can help you with other dreamies! :)

Scoot The Jock Duck is moving!

Scoot_NewLeaf_Official.jpg
Scoot (マモル, Mamoru?) is a jock duck villager in the Animal Crossing series. He appeared in Animal Crossing, was absent in Animal Crossing: Wild World and reappeared in Animal Crossing: City Folk. His name may relate to the fact he wears a helmet, like the rider of a scooter, and his initial catchphrase is a possible reference to how young children imitate the sounds of motorcycles and/or scooters.

Giving 20 Minutes!

Last edited:
Back