• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Fall Update is “around the corner!”

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to set the expectations low and I think there may just be candy in the trees, skies and waters in an epic reuse of the easter mechanics six months later.

Anything more or better would be nice but I'm fairly sure that if there was going to be something massive coming our way, they would have been hyping it up for a while... :')
Ditto on not expecting much, but...oh, dang. I'd sad-laugh so hard if we got Bunny Day 2.0 out of Halloween. 😅

My one guess/prediction is that the Sweets set will return as a DIY set using candy, judging from the return of the Mermaid set as DIY.

I'm trying to set the expectations low and I think there may just be candy in the trees, skies and waters in an epic reuse of the easter mechanics six months later.

Anything more or better would be nice but I'm fairly sure that if there was going to be something massive coming our way, they would have been hyping it up for a while... :')
Candy? In Evwirt’s waters? It’s more
likely than you think.

it’ll actually give me a reason to go fishing at the very least lol

Zipper hears you loud and clear and has let Jack know that he will be taking domain over Halloween! All hail our new rabbit overlord! 🐰

Jokes aside I personally have had a similar hunch ever since bunny day. I want to be wrong but given the focus on crafting in NH I feel it's inevitable that we recycle the material hunting format from bunny day. My hunch is also supported by how the seasonal DIY events so far have also only involved material hunting. Fingers crossed Nintendo is just hiding all the unique event ideas for the latter half of the year.

Spooky season! Spooky season! I'm so excited! I can't celebrate Halloween irl but tbh it's far better playing it in acnh anyways

You have no idea how hyped I am for this update! I hope we’ll get a good extensive trailer about certain events. I’d love more autumn-based furniture. HNNGHHH

What is everyone hoping for? I’m hoping that the Halloween items aren’t too gimmicky like Easter—I really want some more neutral ones to add around my island. ;-;

You have no idea how hyped I am for this update! I hope we’ll get a good extensive trailer about certain events. I’d love more autumn-based furniture. HNNGHHH

What is everyone hoping for? I’m hoping that the Halloween items aren’t too gimmicky like Easter—I really want some more neutral ones to add around my island. ;-;
I spot a Kakagurui animated pfp! But yes I'm excited!

I spot a Kakagurui animated pfp! But yes I'm excited!
Gahaha! Yes! Tbh, I don’t watch Kakagurui, but the animation looks sooo pretty. This girl matched my autumn aesthetic with her hoodie, so I had to get a gif avatar. LOL

AUTUMN UPDATEEE REEEEE. GIMMEEEE.

I'm looking forward to some Halloween decor and hopefully some more things we can use or do year-round. Brewster and farming would be great.

As much as I'd like to be excited, I'm not. I don't really expect anything too grand or even comparable to the cool stuff they have in Pocket Camp. I'd like for them to prove me wrong though.

I'm looking forward to some Halloween decor and hopefully some more things we can use or do year-round. Brewster and farming would be great.
Ohh, I keep forgetting about Brewster! I hope he has coffee items we can earn. * - *

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back