• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling 🌟Faerghus Cycling 🌟 | [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
6oWedA2.png

Ken, Lucky, Tangy, Valdimir, and Coco have all moved in! I'm gonna beat the storyline eventually so I can move a stupid river and make some simple paths, but for now...

O5hIrPI.png

I will cycle a few hours until I pause for bed!
Also, I updated the lurker's list and added to the first post stating that if you ever get a glitched villager from me (with proof) I will refund you.

Off-topic, but Isabell looking out the window is so dang cute, send help.

Xj3ek6n.png

Goodbye Annalisa!

6oWedA2.png

Welcome, Hazel!

NNDwBUr.png

With that, I'm going to bed. Please feel free to leave more lurking notices. I will update in the morning.

Last edited:
eGHRNSZ.png

COCO
tDdCfZ8.png

Coco is currently in boxes. I'll adopt her out to the highest offer, Buyout is 45 NMT!
I will hold her for 2 hours from the time this was posted. If after 2 hours, no one offers, I will void her.

Also, Thank you for the bump, babe @SylvainGautier

Thanks guys <3

Lurker Tags:
@nikiofclow @.....

buyout
Post automatically merged:

noooo

Since Apollo is my fav but VERY expensive, I'm gonna lurk for my second favorite, the tier 6 Frank. Thank you!

I'd like to lurk for Ken, Cyrano, and Charlise please. I'll be watching this thread like a hawk in case your Ken goes into boxes :3c

G4Y2m1v.png

I've updated the lurker's list and lowered the highest NMT amount I will take for a villager. I ask that if you have any issues with anything I am doing to please direct them to me privately in messages and not make comments in this thread about it. Please bear in mind I am spending hours doing this, and burning NMT to find the villagers everyone is seeking. Thanks guys.

That being said, I'm taking a break, but still accepting Lurkers. So.
NNDwBUr.png

6oWedA2.png

ANKHA has moved in! This is one of my personal dreamies, and thus I will not be adopting her out once she is in boxes.
I am currently putting down paths for ease of direction and moving a few buildings. Once I am done I will start cycling again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back