• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling 🌟Faerghus Cycling 🌟 | [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
6oWedA2.png

Bella is moving in next! Soon. I'll update both lurkers and the list officially once I have the third villager.

6oWedA2.png

Annalisa is moving in next. Just trying to get the campsite now!

zOrJQHs.png

There is quite a list now! Thank you, everyone, for the likes and the lurking additions! I'm excited to get started. soon.

Reactions: Fye
Can I join in on the lurking for Coach & Anchovy? My bottom tier boys.

I need to charge my switch and eat dinner so I'll be back soon, but please if you wish to lurk in the meantime please poke this thread!

this is such a cute cycling thread ! 😍 thanks for your commitment to reasonable prices for villagers, makes it much more accessible for some more casual players !
i'd like to lurk for avery, genji and vivian please. 🌻

lurking for Bruce and Deirdre 🤩
(and try to guess which house I played first in FE:TH ;)

Going out on a limb and saying Golden Deer and you jam God-Shattering Star like I do
correct 😁 but halfway through that playthrough the Blue Lions won my heart 💙 I love all the dialogues between your recruits and their ex house-mates on the battlefield cause I'm a sucker for sadness
Sadly I haven't played the other 2 paths yet because of classes and now animal crossing...

correct 😁 but halfway through that playthrough the Blue Lions won my heart 💙 I love all the dialogues between your recruits and their ex house-mates on the battlefield cause I'm a sucker for sadness
Sadly I haven't played the other 2 paths yet because of classes and now animal crossing...
Blue Lions own my soul lol. Who did you recruit, how much pain was it? I must know.

Sylvain and Mercedes, and since I avoided the internet for my first playthough (cause spoilers!) I had no idea that they would actually talk about their past comrades so every thing Mercedes said broke my heart. And Sylvain... I wish he said more about his dear childhood friends 😅

Sylvain and Mercedes, and since I avoided the internet for my first playthough (cause spoilers!) I had no idea that they would actually talk about their past comrades so every thing Mercedes said broke my heart. And Sylvain... I wish he said more about his dear childhood friends 😅
Feel free to flail at me in messages, Sylvain is my second son, I love him.

Reactions: Fye
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back