Trading found!

how late do you need it to be? :0 I have one I bought last week (Feb 19) if that works for you c:

how late do you need it to be? :0 I have one I bought last week (Feb 19) if that works for you c:
that'd be great I think! I should be able to find a plum blossom bought before that :) I'll change the thread title and look for that instead! Would you like to sell or date trade?

that'd be great I think! I should be able to find a plum blossom bought before that :) I'll change the thread title and look for that instead! Would you like to sell or date trade?
I’ll sell it for red envelopes if that’s okay! Also for the unbought plum blossom, I’m open to date trading mine as well (I have a plum blossom that came before the fortune cookie) if you would like that c:

I’ll sell it for red envelopes if that’s okay! Also for the unbought plum blossom, I’m open to date trading mine as well (I have a plum blossom that came before the fortune cookie) if you would like that c:
Oh sorry, I have no tbt left after spending all of it on envelopes... I'm happy to buy it (or both if I can't find anyone trading for the blossom) for tbt after sellback though?

Oh sorry, I have no tbt left after spending all of it on envelopes... I'm happy to buy it (or both if I can't find anyone trading for the blossom) for tbt after sellback though?
no worries! c: I’m happy to save the cookie for you once we can sell back. <3 We can trade plum blossoms now, I’m not looking for a specific date on mine so an unbought one is okay for me! My plum blossom comes before my cookie hehe

no worries! c: I’m happy to save the cookie for you once we can sell back. <3 We can trade plum blossoms now, I’m not looking for a specific date on mine so an unbought one is okay for me! My plum blossom comes before my cookie hehe
Oh yay, thank you so much! Shall I send it over right now?

Back