• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling 🌟Faerghus Cycling 🌟 | [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xj3ek6n.png

AL is going off to new pastures.

G4Y2m1v.png

I added an "Adopted/Voided" list! I also updated the lurker list <3

Reactions: Fye
6oWedA2.png

ZUCKER has moved in!
I love this precious Octi boi and have him on my main island. He is utterly precious and I hope to find him a new home quickly!

Thank you everyone who is lurking! I look forward to filling your wishes!

zOrJQHs.png

eGHRNSZ.png

OCTAVIAN
tdid2zO.png

Octavian is in boxes and looking to explore the world! His Buyout is 15 NMT, but please feel free to offer what you think is fair. Best offer gets him! I'll be holding him for an hour.
Lurker Tag:
@pulmona

I also updated the lurker list!

just LYK that i’m pretty sure tagging doesn’t give notifs?? pms and quoting work better

also we have the same FE ships lol just add dimidue

just LYK that i’m pretty sure tagging doesn’t give notifs?? pms and quoting work better

also we have the same FE ships lol just add dimidue
I mean, I've tagged people and they came at once. It does work if you have the proper preference ticked on.

DIMIDUE YESSS

gotcha!

(hehehehe you have good taste)
I'm double-checking this, though. You have me stressin LOL

I love all ships like I did not lie. They are all wonderful. Dimidue is so good.

Edit: Yeah, it works. Did it not used too??? That's wonky lol

Last edited:
After sitting a few hours, I took Octavian to Reddit because I didn't have the heart to void him. He has found his forever home.
I'm pausing for the day because I was just dealt a rough blow. I'll do some island hopping tomorrow, but the rest of the day I'll be lurking around.
NNDwBUr.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back