• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling 🌟Faerghus Cycling 🌟 | [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
can I have my lurking status for Julian and bob switched to Gayle and Stella? Ty 🥰

Hi! Just dropping by and I'm still looking for Kid Cat and now Raymond is available for lurking, I would like to lurk for him! ❤️

Congrats on getting him by the way. May I have the same luck if I go island hopping.

eGHRNSZ.png

LUCKY
Lucky_Icon.png

Lucky wants to go to new places and learn new things. My heart. He is free to a good island that will teach him many things.
I will sit here 3 hours with him, someone take him.
Lurker Tags:
@..... @karleraven @esvk

@Crax
Yep. Free, as Sylvain said. I accept tips, but I am not charging for any villager that is not a tier 1. I feel bad taking hard-earned NMT from people, and think prices are out of hand.

@DoeReMi
I just laughed so hard. He is MIA clearly.
You still have him?

Nvm just saw that this was from saturday 😭

Not lurking for flora anymore, still lurking for wolfgang though

G4Y2m1v.png

I'm gonna go ahead and say I'm done. Thanks, guys. Good luck finding your dreamies. I'll be giving away villagers still I just will not be running a thread or a lurk list anymore. Some of us have lives beyond a video game. I just got FFVII too, and that's about to take over my life so I will not be cycling as frequently. Thank you all so much for your support and well wishes, my PMs are open if you need cycling help. You guys are awesome. I just don't wanna leave anyone hanging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back