• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling 🌟Faerghus Cycling 🌟 | [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well dang. Guess I know where I'll be going after I'm happy with my island and found Raymond.
tbh, I'll probably start with Red > Blue > Yellow, in order of colors I prefer haha. I'm so glad to hear its not a split though.
I think that might have been part of the reason I never finished the split ones. I prefer to buy just one game lol

When I disappear, you'll know I'm neck deep in Three Houses
Black Eagles is a trip, be ready. Blue Lions are amazingly painful and moody, and Golden Deer are a blessing, I love Claude. But Felix is my favourite character from the game. Black Eagles is where the split is, for the fourth line. I did that one last so I could save before the split and not have to run through twice.

I played all the fates, just because I loved Leo and Takumi equally.

zOrJQHs.png

I'm on day two now! I'll be trying to blitz the story today so hopefully I can start cycling tomorrow!

lurking for kiki, lucky, and coco

I just got the shop put up and the museum upgrade, plus my home is upgraded (once lol)! Hopefully, I can get through this setup today. I'm at the DIY portion, and I hate it lol.

Also
zOrJQHs.png

Thank you for all the posts! I'll be keeping an eye out for all these dreamies! If you want to be added to the list, please don't feel shy about posting!

6oWedA2.png

Al is moving in! I have one more house to do, then I'm gonna be skipping a day ahead and see who I get next. Fingers crossed!
Also
zOrJQHs.png

I'm excited to start island jumping, I hope I can get everyone their dreamies.

Agreed, will you pass the popcorn?
🍿🍿🍿🍿
I enjoy watching the auction threads but SMH they get so dang high. I have him in my pocket camp can I just move him over lol
Post automatically merged:

Hi there id like to lurk for Poppy! Also curious on who is your favorite pairing in FE3H
I am very partial to SylvainxFelix and ClaudexHilda. They are ties for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back