• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop - Fable's Garden - Open - Last Stock Update: 7/15 -

fablesdreams

Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
We Are: Open Closed

Welcome to the shop!
This is a gardening shop run by myself, Fable. Please read the rules and make sure you follow them accordingly.

Rules:

- There are no pick ups, only myself delivering the order to your town -
- Do not buy out the whole stock -
- Give me the payment before I give you the order -
- Only accepting IGB as of now -
- Please appoint all questions into pm/vm -
- If you'd like to buy out the stock of a single item, there will be a small fee -

Stock:

Bamboo Shoots - [10] - 5k each
Black Roses - [1] - 4k each
Black Tulips - [2] - 2k each
Blue Violets - [2] - 1k each
Orange Pansies - [18] - 2k each
Pink Roses - [4] - 3k each
Pink Tulips - [1] - 2k each
Purple Roses - [2] - 3k each

About Special Orders:

I will also accept special orders for things that aren't in stock, such as hybrids that haven't been added to the list. But these orders will definitely be more expensive than a normal order. We can negotiate over pm/vm as to what the payment shall be. Keep in mind that these special orders will take longer to be delivered, so be patient. If after a week your order is not delivered, pm me.​

Last edited:
Blue Violet x1
Pink Rose x1
Black Tulip x1
Orange Pansies x4
----------------
Total Price: 14k

Big Stock Update!!!

After a month of no updates, I have finally updated the stock with more items available and some new flowers. I've also added a new rule. If you'd like to buy out the stock of a single item (ex: buying out all of the pink roses) there will be a fee added to your total.

hello there! am i able to buy all of your hybrids for sale? if not ill just buy 10 orange pansies and 2 black tulips.

I'd prefer you didn't buy all of my hybrids so I'll accept your order of 10 orange pansies and 2 black tulips. Since you're buying out the black tulips, there will be a fee added onto the tulips. So your total is 26k, fee included.

Back