• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

A Task From Vask - Story Complete!

The Tricksters followed Blanca's trail and found the amulet on the ground, softly glowing, Blanca nowhere in sight. They were able to use the amulet to put everything to rights. "Wherever Blanca is, I'm sure she's having fun and stirring up trouble," Vask said. "I guess one of these days we should track down and take care of those carnivorous eggs."

"I'll organize the hunt!" Zipper exclaimed with glee.

Congratulations to everyone! You've pleased Vask, and while I think this is a great end to his story, you're welcome to keep posting for an alternate ending if you so choose. 🎃

Vask's Spirit Token is now unlocked and available for purchase over in the Shop! Huge thanks to @Mick for the flawless recolor.

Vask Candy 2.png

The candy is awesome. Also...
I was really really hoping for someone to post a final addition to wrap up Blanca's story, like something resembling the way silence of the lambs ended, with creepy cannibal dude walking through the crowd, except a Blanca-in-the-haunted-carnival version of that...lol...I couldn't think of how to do it...

This was a super fun event, and I enjoyed reading it and seeing where people went with the story.

The candy is awesome. Also...
I was really really hoping for someone to post a final addition to wrap up Blanca's story, like something resembling the way silence of the lambs ended, with creepy cannibal dude walking through the crowd, except a Blanca-in-the-haunted-carnival version of that...lol...I couldn't think of how to do it...

This was a super fun event, and I enjoyed reading it and seeing where people went with the story.
Re: the spoiler cut, I gotchu.

Zipper and The Tricksters shared a hearty laugh over the prospect of finding the carnivore eggs.

And somewhere, a ways off, as carnival-goers enjoyed the mystical night-

A single, white paw curls into the inner flap of a circus tent, unbeknownst to the inhabitants.

Re: the spoiler cut, I gotchu.

Zipper and The Tricksters shared a hearty laugh over the prospect of finding the carnivore eggs.

And somewhere, a ways off, as carnival-goers enjoyed the mystical night-

A single, white paw curls into the inner flap of a circus tent, unbeknownst to the inhabitants.
Perfect!!!

The candy is fantastic! I'm not sure I'll be able to grab one because of collectible plans, but I'll enjoy seeing others rock it, at least.

Just wanted to say I really loved this event! It went off the rails a few times and it was sometimes difficult to keep track of *what* was happening, but that kind of chaos is my jam! I hope we see it again, maybe paired with an event where we draw a scene from the story. Would have loved to see someone draw those carnivorous eggs, LOL.

Back