• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

A Task From Vask - Story Complete!

Blanca, despite her confusion, then set out on a long and perilous journey to acquire the candy corn, with Wix soon finding his next target: Zipper.

Hearing footsteps approaching from behind, Zipper turned dramatically to reveal his most terrifying secret yet...

there wix was, right behind zipper; zipper froze in fear staring in awe and confusion as to how wix managed to find him.

Last edited:
Meanwhile, Blanca had taken the carnivorous eggs (after dehydrating and shrinking them of course) to a nearby neighborhood of trick-or-treaters to exchange the eggs for all of the candy corn the children had, which the children were more than happy to do upon hearing they only had to drop the eggs in their bath for a wonderful surprise, and she (Blanca) was now on her way back to find Vask (in Wix's body, of course) and trade the candy corn for Jack's amulet.

Hey, still a single sentence....

Jack was suprised to find out Bianca arrived in which what looked lika a very big truck- but was actually an enormous pumpkin?!?

"Where in the czar of halloween's name did you get that pumpkin carriage-truck? Are you the Cinderella of Halloween??" Jack shouted in terror.

Blanca was surprised to see Jack where Vask (in Wix's body) should have been, "Where is Vask?" Blanca asked cautiously.

"That's what I'd like to know," Jack yelled, "because that Vask (in Wix's body) stole my amulet!"

"You mean the amulet that will belong to me!" said Blanca as she hopped out and opened the pumpkin truck, releasing a gushing torrent of candy corn.

Vask has informed me that he is nearly pleased! He would like the story to end on post #300 or slightly after, but he would like to see at least 300 pieces to this incredible tale. He's also allowing 2-3 sentences per post going forward.

You'll have to work together to finish Vask's tale from here, after which his spirit token will unlock for purchase in the shop.

Carry on!

Jack couldn't decide his next action, whether it was going for the candy corn or after Blanca. His decision was made for him as he got swept up in the candy corn wave.

He wondered, “If I hurry… could I do it? Could I get the candy corn and go after Blanca?” Before he could decide, he realized his body had chosen for him.

The wave of candy corn swept him across the field, pushing further away from Bianca and the amulet. Just then, he saw his salvation-- the pole of a scarecrow.

Grasping firmly before the candy corn wave swept him past, Jack strained against the tide. I can do this, he thought.

However, it turned out he could not. The wave was too strong and Jack was forced to release the scarecrow pole, which launched him right back into the seemingly never ending stream of candy corn.

Jack grew smaller in Blanca's field of view as she ran away from the flood of candy corn, and after moving forward for quite a while she saw a figure inching towards her from the horizon.

She wasn’t sure what she should do. Should she run back towards the candy corn ocean and hide in it? Or should she wait…or even seek out the shadowy figure.

Blanca decided to walk towards the stranger. Upon getting closer she realized it was none other than Vask...!

Vask, in the body of Wix—but after a moment she realized something wasn't quite right. This one's mouth was flipped upside down into a permanent frown, and for reasons unbeknownst to her he was covered in butter.

Back