• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

loool there's gonna b unsold white feathers :o

I dont see white feathers? or I would have bought one...

fLAr269.png

I dont see white feathers? or I would have bought one...

fLAr269.png

Looks like I messed up setting the permissions back for that.

Not sure if there's a way to fairly handle that now though... hm.

I would like a pink feather as a gift though, cause pink = psychic element (Pokemon).

Looks like I messed up setting the permissions back for that.

Not sure if there's a way to fairly handle that now though... hm.

lols wow I mean I can't get too mad as people make mistakes but I was saving my 50 tickets for 1 star wand and 1 white... o wells.

There was not a single White Feather in the shop to begin with so I couldn't attempt to get it. I did get Black Feather in my kart, but it wouldn't show up on the checkout screen sadly.

I was able to get the Star Glow Wand though so I am satisified. I even got myself a Pink Feather which was surprisingly very easy to get.

I was wondering why there were no white feathers in the shop.

I thought they had sold out already in the winners' restocks

I'm gonna be busy for a bit but I'll think about a way to handle this and get back to you guys later.

I'm gonna be busy for a bit but I'll think about a way to handle this and get back to you guys later.

I just thought they were sold out already. Maybe turn it into a raffle like the Cresent glow wand? But not use tickets for the entry since people probably already bought other stuff.

:eek: that's what happened to me and the pink feathers last fair rip

it's a conspiracy!!

how many whites were available from the winner restocks? if only roll backs were possible but at this point, looks like everyone has spent their tickets and I have plans later in the evening so I wouldn't be around for another restock if that was the case. :'[

Patches are not transferable though right? And the 2016 patch definitely will not return.

Exactly. Timestamp collectibles (like the patches, 10 collectible, and your happy home designer collectible) can't be gifted.

Idk if this would work. For anyone who wants a chance at a white feather they could return their collectible? i.e. those who had enough tickets.

Then do a time for white feather only.

Then release the other retuened collectibles?

You should just give the remaining White Feathers to the people currently posting in this thread. That would be fair enough, right?

Idk if this would work. For anyone who wants a chance at a white feather they could return their collectible? i.e. those who had enough tickets.

Then do a time for white feather only.

Then release the other retuened collectibles?

problem is that I spent 40 tickets for 2 star glow wands and just sold my remaining 12 tickets...

Exactly. Timestamp collectibles (like the patches, 10 collectible, and your happy home designer collectible) can't be gifted.

Ok I would recommend the patch. Because the other option is a raffle. Which is not guaranteed. And also you might one day be able to buy the Moon Wand. Idk I prefer the idea of having the non transferable badge to show you were there for the fair but it is their choice.

Back