• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

I'm not sure if I want to wait for the leftovers to open and impulse buy something or get the heart and flower wand... :confused:

I'm just hoping I can get a star wand (kinda gave up my hopes of getting a black feather a while ago) ;0;

do u think anyone would trade a pinwheel for a black feather

also that shop stock looks promising, good luck yall ~('▽'人)

I doubt the dark feather is as valuable as the red pinwheel (or even more valuable) because the red pinwheel was from a time when there were more TBT Bells in circulation and when the community is more active.

As much as I want the crescent moon wand, I have to admit that the green pinwheel is better.

Last edited:
I doubt the black feather is as valuable as a pinwheel because the pinwheel was from a time when there were more TBT Bells in circulation and when the community is more active.

As much as I want the crescent moon wand, I have to admit that the green pinwheel is better.

mm I'm not seeing the correlation there.. although I do figure it would be a long shot, since most people I could think of who have pinwheels are inactive/the pinwheels were gifts etc

I prefer the moon wand myself! (I'm a big Sailor Moon fan) but I do own a green pinwheel in spirit

9CNGLQv.png

:cool: lol

To those who registered prior to November 2014:

What fair do you think is the best? This one, or the 2014 one? If you registered even earlier, how does the 2013 fair compare?

Not to distract from the topic and I know it's been officially ruled on but what do people think about exchanging tbt for real life good? like idk amiibo cards and other prize like things.

Staff have had their say but i just wanna know what people think because it used to be allowed and now it's not.

the black feather disappeared so quick, by the time my shop loaded, it was sold out already.

Last edited:
It appears that I'm all out of tickets. If I were nominated for a contest or won staff favorites, I would still have more tickets to purchase more items. It's a good thing that I had enough tickets to enter the moon wand raffle before I ran out completely.

Back