• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Apple2012 said:
Peaches are randomly restocked too. That's how I got my peach before I sold it.
yeah, but no ones got time to check the shop 24/7.

I just wanted to say UR lineup looks rly cool with how everything blends together
thanks! im envious of your hammer lineup!

Wow wtf I was literally just typing this. It looks so great omg
tyy!!

Holy crap that is lineup IS pretty damn genius. ;o

First person to like this post gets a free yellow candy

Kaylagirl was first :p
Any ideas when the next restock could be?

Mass restock probably will take some times since we just had a Direct. They might do some minor randoms though if we are lucky.

Also, I hope we get the 150 x 150 image "stretcher" soon, since they stated the site could handle it. Most images look terrible 150 x 100.. then 100 x 100 is better imo

:eek: When did they say the site could handle it?

I asked .. Jer I think it was way back and if I recall somewhat correctly it could be a possibility. I don't know if they will ever add it but it would sure look nice for most parts.

Back