• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Had no idea that toy hammers were going to be restocked, though. Darn. One of my favorite items in-game to hit friends with when they visit my town. I'll keep an eye out for those at next opportunity.

I have a question about the restock. If you are restricted to buy apples when you already own one, does that mean you can't own more than one apple like how we're limited to one birthstone of the same kind?

No, I think that during 5 minutes (there was a message saying something like that) you couldn't buy an apple if you already owned one. But you can probably own more if you buy them from another user or if you catch another restock (and they aren't limited then).

Had no idea that toy hammers were going to be restocked, though. Darn. One of my favorite items in-game to hit friends with when they visit my town. I'll keep an eye out for those at next opportunity.

yeah me too but i didnt really had enough anyways.

also might sell my apple if someone missed this one got it mostly for profit anyways :p

++ also, liked the new way for the whole apple purchasing thing. I wanted to grab a few for friends, but alas. Gave others a fair chance though. I don't think there's another restock, but could be wrong. XD

Last edited by a moderator:
I know the apples are selling right now at 4.5k, but I don't know if that will hold in the long run. Because of the simple fact that there are only a handful of people who have that kind of money, so... in theory, over time, it should fall. (Of course, sometimes theory has nothing to do with it.)

I think I truly underestimated y'all at restock time
you guys go hard and it's simultaneously beautiful and horrifying

lineup <3

Happy I could help! It looks really nice. :)

I really want to get my fruit in the correct order but my peach comes after my apple and I don't want to trade my first batch apple / have the 'gifted by x' part on the peach or apple :rolleyes:

heck if I know what my lineup's doing anymore, but i like the bright colors of it at least
i want my fruits and eggs all nice but I'm missing one egg/fruit to even hope to balance them out anyway RIP

Happy I could help! It looks really nice. :)

I really want to get my fruit in the correct order but my peach comes after my apple and I don't want to trade my first batch apple / have the 'gifted by x' part on the peach or apple :rolleyes:

What is the correct lineup?

Back