• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

bruh if you think i cant spell "you" and "yourself" then i dont know what to tell you.... lmao (and please never turn to someone's spelling in a conversation, it doesnt make you look too good)
not sure how i look greedy, plenty of people have multiple collectibles of the same kind. + i worked really hard to save up my tbt and buy this stuff. theyre called collectibles because you collect them. im not even scalping, chill
the fact that youre so salty is hilarious too

& i dont even have a yellow letter, why dont you go yell at someone who does pls
maybe i should buy 10 yellow letters and then discard them just 4 fun times

Clearly I'm not salty. Salty is nothing more than internet slang for bitterness and jealously and I'm neither...
So how do you come to that conclusion?

Secondly, I'm not even targeting you nor have I said you have a yellow letter...?
All but my first post have been speaking generically about anyone hoarding collectibles.

It's greedy because people who would like only one, can't because a handful of people grab multiple collectibles...

How does it "not make me look good"?
Because I highlighted your bad grammar, ridiculous internet slang and text spelling?

Last edited:
Clearly I'm not salty. Salty is nothing more than internet slang for bitterness and jealously and I'm neither...
So how do you come to that conclusion?

Secondly, I'm not even targeting you nor have I said you have a yellow letter...?
All but my first post have been speaking generically about anyone hoarding collectibles.

It's greedy because people who would like only one, can't because a handful of people grab multiple collectibles...

How does it "not make me look good"?
Because I highlighted your bad grammar, ridiculous internet slang and text spelling?
God forbid I use internet slang on the INTERNET. And you've made a few spelling mistakes yourself but I'm not pointing those out, am I? Clearly, you're extremely bitter, upset, and both envious and jealous. Don't even bother denying it. You were targeting me and it was really obvious especially since you've been known to go on about "greed" and then you decide to quote my post and ask if I bought *all* the hammers. You couldn't understand some things I was joking about in the post before the other post, so I'm not even going to bother here. There's no point in trying to make you understand because you won't. Goodbye and good luck with your yellow letter. Maybe if you had a little less attitude people would be nicer and help you out.

Just in case you missed it: Bye.

Can ya stop arguing now. No one cares that much. Take a chill pill, the both of you.

I don't have an attitude and I'd know if I was jealous and/or envious...
I always help people out and I'm nice; I compile lists, photos, news, hold giveaways, help people who have lost their towns, make signatures for free, develop apps for the community for free...?
I merely highlighted that you had them then you came at me so I did the same.
Excuse me for stating the obvious and correcting you.
Goodbye haha.

Okay I am going to VENT, it makes me angry to be given new collectibles like cake and never even know about it. SOME OF US HAVE REAL jobs and families that we have to take care of and then to see people cover my sidebar with the same Items. Some of us dont like helping others on here and dont do NICE things, Greed is NICE.

omfg! lol... changing it up

grabs popcorn
Lol jk, I wonder if the restocks will have a timer countdown? I think itd be more fun to restock it one by one : ))

What if she wanted her line-up to be nothing but toy hammers? (I think that would be an awesome achievement btw) Then she's gonna need to buy 5 more, and with the next restock soon (hopefully), it'll deprive 5 more people out of a hammer. But think about it this way: who on here wants a hammer and can afford it? Not many, and besides it's her tbt she can choose to spend it all on magic-skull bashing hamma's if she wants to :3 My opinion tho

grabs popcorn
Lol jk, I wonder if the restocks will have a timer countdown? I think itd be more fun to restock it one by one : ))

[war flashbacks to halloween]

although personally i did find that way of stocking kinda neat

Back