• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

i think it's like going to a store. sometimes you only buy what you need, but you also buy what you want, and however much you want. most of the times it's not a huge amount but sometimes you buy multiple of one thing because you want it (i.e i want chocolate, i only NEED one but i WANT six, so i grab six chocolate bars.) of course the store will eventually put the item back in stock while bell tree takes a while to restock but it also makes the value of the collectable go up. plus, as said above, hoarding will be a thing. people are usually looking to complete what they want, whether it be a line up or such, and in the heat of a re-stock theyre not gonna care about "sharing" or equal chance.

i think it's also more of a "first come first serve" thing

at least thats how i view it. feel free to disagree :s

Last edited:
Putting it on here too, if you have the weird doll and you actually paid for it, would you pm me and let me know what you paid for it and when? Only if you are comfortable sharing, of course. Trying to complete the guide. Thx!

does anyone know how many of each item where restocked? i saw someone mentioned 2 yellow houses were available, what about the rest? like peach, chocolate cake, cherry and the other houses

20 choco cakes, 40 peaches, maybe 50 cherries, don't really know about the rest :x

Sometimes it's a matter of over clicking as well. Like with the cherries, I didn't mean to click 11, I wanted more like 3...that kind of thing has happened in the past to different people I know. Thus why the others are being sold and have been given away.

This isn't about the restocks, but I was leaving a wifi rating and I had a glitch happen to me for the first time.
image.jpg
It involved collectibles so I assumed it could go here.

This isn't about the restocks, but I was leaving a wifi rating and I had a glitch happen to me for the first time.
It involved collectibles so I assumed it could go here.

That happens sometimes, I'm on an iPad too and that happens a lot. I think it has something to do with iOS 8 and it bugs a lot with the site. Nothing to worry about though.

That happens sometimes, I'm on an iPad too and that happens a lot. I think it has something to do with iOS 8 and it bugs a lot with the site. Nothing to worry about though.

I do not like those picture bugs. One time, it shown Coach having your avatar. I don't have the picture, but I can clearly remember.

Right now, it's showing your apple as a Stitches's avatar :p It's bugging me.

You can hard refresh it.

It'll be funny if someone changed their avatar to a black box with the word "censored" on it, and the iOS 8 bug censors one of the collectibles with that "censored" avatar.

Back