• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

There needs to be a limit to how many collectibles a person can own (or buy if not)...
It's getting stupid... so many greedy people lol

I gave a lot of mine away for free -_-

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oooooh... It was because everyone was being quiet and awks. Its funny though... I wanted to come back as soon as I left, but couldn't figure out how. XD
I'll invite you XD

There needs to be a limit to how many collectibles a person can own (or buy if not)...

Sorry ;3; I just clicked a bunch to make sure I got one and then I have a lot now

Well there have been 5 restock so far, meaning many people have already gotten candy, and since I don't think the next restock will happen when a lot of people are online, maybe there's a higher chance of me getting some?

Probably not but I can dream~ ;)

Well there have been 5 restock so far, meaning many people have already gotten candy, and since I don't think the next restock will happen when a lot of people are online, maybe there's a higher chance of me getting some?

Yeah, but I won't be online. :(

That's how I got lucky with my greens and blue the first restock that was quite early in the morning! It's always a possibility, I hope you get the candies you want nevertheless :)

L
calls them stupid and greedy then asks these 'hoarders' to spare 1?....hm.

Back