Events & Collectibles General Discussion

There needs to be a limit to how many collectibles a person can own (or buy if not)...
It's getting stupid... so many greedy people lol

I gave a lot of mine away for free -_-

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oooooh... It was because everyone was being quiet and awks. Its funny though... I wanted to come back as soon as I left, but couldn't figure out how. XD
I'll invite you XD

There needs to be a limit to how many collectibles a person can own (or buy if not)...

Sorry ;3; I just clicked a bunch to make sure I got one and then I have a lot now

Well there have been 5 restock so far, meaning many people have already gotten candy, and since I don't think the next restock will happen when a lot of people are online, maybe there's a higher chance of me getting some?

Probably not but I can dream~ ;)

Well there have been 5 restock so far, meaning many people have already gotten candy, and since I don't think the next restock will happen when a lot of people are online, maybe there's a higher chance of me getting some?

Yeah, but I won't be online. :(

That's how I got lucky with my greens and blue the first restock that was quite early in the morning! It's always a possibility, I hope you get the candies you want nevertheless :)

L
calls them stupid and greedy then asks these 'hoarders' to spare 1?....hm.

Back