Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Whats wrong with blue candies yo ;^;

The blue candy isn't as bad as the other candies, but it still doesn't look good. In fact, all the candies aren't appealing, especially the yellow candy.

ok
why do you specifically want oranges/pears tho
theyre not really smth special.

=

i like red pinwheel and i dont like balloons/feathers

I don't like the orange and pear anymore than the other fruits, but I like to complete the fruit collection and birthstone collection as well. It would be convenient to get the other three fruits on my own, but the orange and pear are the ones I don't want to be gifted. I don't want to be gifted birthstones either. That's like helping out someone on a test by giving an answer guide when the person taking the test feels like he/she can do the test without any help.

Sorry if this is off topic, but my post didn't show up. This is a severe forum glitch that needed to be patched.

Hopefully my post shows up.

The blue candy isn't as bad as the other candies, but it still doesn't look good. In fact, all the candies aren't appealing, especially the yellow candy.

i think the blue one looks the best of the candies bc of its light colour

Sorry if this is off topic, but my post didn't show up. This is a severe forum glitch that needed to be patched.

Hopefully my post shows up.

I think that's just lag, sometimes it takes a few minutes for the latest post to show up.

i think the blue one looks the best of the candies bc of its light colour

blue candy is definitely the best candy and i feel like it would taste like blue raspberry. p:

blue candy is definitely the best candy and i feel like it would taste like blue raspberry. p:

blue is such a great colour its so calming and nice. the shade chosen is especially nice
E: idk why but yellow seems childish, red seems meh. ok, and green is like. nice

That, and blue is the most popular color. Even blue is my favorite color (except in US election maps, but you guys already get it).

ok

Last edited:
I love blue i agree with both comptrash and zane :eek:

(but orange is the best color ok?)

I don't know why there's no orange candy, I mean the candy looks orange in-game anyway :rolleyes:

I just wanted the blue candy so I could complete my collection, the green candy is my favorite.

I hope the candies will increase in demand when it gets closer to oct. People have a hard time selling them now :/ i wish they had a prettier background too

What color is this candy?
image.jpg

Back