• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

i hate the candies and cakes backgrounds otherwise i'd prob have a chocolate cake by now

ok
itd look p boring if all collectibles have the same background
but really.. grey gradient isnt bad...

I am wondering. What are the most popular collectibles on this site? And what are the most hated collectibles?

I would also like to talk about what 14 collectibles I don't want to own.

I am wondering. What are the most popular collectibles on this site? And what are the most hated collectibles?

I would also like to talk about what 14 collectibles I don't want to own.

Personally my favorite is the bell bag (which i will never own ;^; ).

Admins!! Take donations for something. Anything. will pay handsomly for bell bag omg ;^;

My favorite is easily the chocolate cake, but I am tempted into getting the green pinwheel, rainbow feather, and golden egg. I'm willingly going to get them, but I'm not able to get them.

Anyway, here are the 14 collectibles I don't want to own:

1. Regular cake - my least favorite collectible
2. Yellow candy
3. Cyan letter
4. Pink letter
5. Regular egg
6. Green letter
7. Red candy
8. Green candy
9. Togepi egg
10. Yoshi's egg
11. Teal Letter
12. Blue Letter
13. Yellow Letter
14. Blue Candy

Any other collectible, I will be glad to own them. I'll even be okay with the yellow feather. But the pear, orange, and birthstones, I want to get them on my own.

My favorite is easily the chocolate cake, but I am tempted into getting the green pinwheel, rainbow feather, and golden egg. I'm willingly going to get them, but I'm not able to get them.

Anyway, here are the 14 collectibles I don't want to own:

-snip-

Any other collectible, I will be glad to own them. I'll even be okay with the yellow feather. But the pear, orange, and birthstones, I want to get them on my own.

ok
why do you specifically want oranges/pears tho
theyre not really smth special.

=

i like red pinwheel and i dont like balloons/feathers

Back