Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Does anyone have the images of the new designed pokeballs someone made a while ago? I can't find them :(

Here you go:
I would expect new Pok?ball

CANvfSe.png
j2mYhT3.png
I1cwZKe.png
04oXAWw.png
G4kEAL3.png

:rolleyes:

Also just want to chime in that this raffle idea is fabulous! It is truly random who wins while the restocks really werent. The restocks were dependent on time zones, so some people were asleep for certain ones. People with fast fingers and fast internet had a slight, slight edge. And some people got like 20 while others got none.

This time, its one per person, truly randomizer. Great idea admins and mods. :)

I will second or third the suggestion that people who dont get the pokeball get to keep the ticket. Or get some kind of consolatioon prize. (cause it did cost 100 tbt, lol)

We all get a Togepi egg. o.o

Or, as it is Willy Wonka, we get Chocolate cakes. c:

I go to the shop and oompa loompas show up, wha. I do love this little raffle, and its pretty collectible. My favorite color, purple. *W*

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
A little but I like it overall. And it marks this fun event! I mean you don't have you keep it if you don't want it. :p

I wonder what happens to the ticket after the raffle? It's quite pretty :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

*Maybe we can get like a consolation prize: a OOMPA LOOMPA sticker (or something) He-he! XD

I just bought the ticket cause I liked the look of it! Didn't realise about the raffle 'til later :( I hope it doesn't go! I don't want to loose my bells... Especially since I can't obtain most collectables, due to being in the wrong timezone and constantly missing the re-stocks :/

Sidenote: Saw this earlier which didn't exactly seem fair :c I know they were all bought legit and all (None were gifted) But considering some people don't even get the chance to buy one collectable, it doesn't seem fair that others can buy 9...
c5bb1c99435742976470f6789d88238e.png

Last edited:
I just bought the ticket cause I liked the look of it! Didn't realise about the raffle 'til later :( I hope it doesn't go! I don't want to loose my bells... Especially since I can't obtain most collectables, due to being in the wrong timezone and constantly missing the re-stocks :/

Restocks actually take most time zones into consideration. And, looking at your profile, it looks like we're in the same one! The only time I've found our time zone to be a disadvantage on TBT was during the Easter Egg Hunt where the last four clues went up really early in the morning.

Last edited:
Restocks actually take most time zones into consideration. And, looking at your profile, it looks like we're in the same one! The only time I've found our time zone to be a disadvantage on TBT was during the Easter Egg Hunt where the last four clues went up really early in the morning.

Hmm it's maybe just me missing them then :/ I'm not online most of the day due to College/ extra courses so Im probably just really unlucky!

Sidenote: Saw this earlier which didn't exactly seem fair :c I know they were all bought legit and all (None were gifted) But considering some people don't even get the chance to buy one collectable, it doesn't seem fair that others can buy 9...
View attachment 74990

Oh hey, it's a printscreen of my collectibles :rolleyes:
I've given a bunch away, so I think it's fair. There are others that have bought just as many as me, they just don't display them because they don't want to get hated on. LOL

Oh hey, it's a printscreen of my collectibles :rolleyes:
I've given a bunch away, so I think it's fair. There are others that have bought just as many as me, they just don't display them because they don't want to get hated on. LOL

Yeah, as I said, I'm not hating, I just don't think it's really fair :/ I checked every night to see if there were any there and every morning I got up early so I could try and get one and they were always sold out so it's not fair that some people don't even get a chance!

Yeah, as I said, I'm not hating, I just don't think it's really fair :/ I checked every night to see if there were any there and every morning I got up early so I could try and get one and they were always sold out so it's not fair that some people don't even get a chance!

Ill let you know if I find any restocks

Back