• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

I actually loved the Easter Hunt riddles. ^_^ I had so much fun that weekend trying to find the answers and then being all excited when I had found a correct one. It took me many hours to find all the answers but I did it and I honestly didn't think that would happen. I'm not that familiar with Animal Crossing (I've only played New Leaf so I knew nothing about the older games and such), but like a co-worker used to say; "Always remember, kids, Google is your friend". ^_~ So yeah, I spent many hours on Google and I know the MP3 one drove me crazy but even that one I found. So the riddles weren't impossible. ^_^ And I learned a lot of things at the same time. ^_^ I am really happy and grateful that Jeremy, Thunder and Justin made the riddles and I really hope they will do so again in the future. ^.^

TL;DR: I really loved the Easter Hunt and hope the staff will do another or similar event in the future. <3

I actually loved the Easter Hunt riddles. ^_^ I had so much fun that weekend trying to find the answers and then being all excited when I had found a correct one. It took me many hours to find all the answers but I did it and I honestly didn't think that would happen. I'm not that familiar with Animal Crossing (I've only played New Leaf so I knew nothing about the older games and such), but like a co-worker used to say; "Always remember, kids, Google is your friend". ^_~ So yeah, I spent many hours on Google and I know the MP3 one drove me crazy but even that one I found. So the riddles weren't impossible. ^_^ And I learned a lot of things at the same time. ^_^ I am really happy and grateful that Jeremy, Thunder and Justin made the riddles and I really hope they will do so again in the future. ^.^

TL;DR: I really loved the Easter Hunt and hope the staff will do another or similar event in the future. <3
Just throwing it outhere. Libra I love your collectible arrangement!!!

Just 5 more bells to get a ticket... Ugh, I'm going to be broke again.

maybe i should try selling a red candy now hm

When I read the description for the golden ticket I thought there was only one winner. Then I read again and I saw winners! I am soooooo excited!

I thought the same thing, only one winner, so I missed that too

- - - Post Merge - - -

How silly of me. I missed the event and now actually crying. No comment necessary just horribly sad.

I believe the raffle is Friday the 21st.

Lol why Oompa Loompas? That's not Turkey Dayish. ( ▔?з?▔ )

Everything is coming up Wonka. Primus has a new album out called Primus and the Chocolate Factory. They are placing 5 golden tickets in random lp's to win concert tickets. I just like chocolate.

I will second or third the suggestion that people who dont get the pokeball get to keep the ticket. Or get some kind of consolatioon prize. (cause it did cost 100 tbt, lol)

Back