• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

I was able to grab a blue in one of the last few restocks. Last night I had 1 more blue and toothpaste (cursed at the time) in my backet. I ended up only purchasing the paste, as the blue candy removed from cart :( I so wish it had been the other way around lel

congrats on those who got some nice collectibles, I couldn't hang any longer last night, lol
I had the best luck with blue candy on my mobile, ha imagine that :)

I stayed for the restocks to buy blues so I could make money off them in future... seems really greedy of me but I waited and waited and once I realised how in demand they were I just decided to collect one myself. It really sucks that I didn't get one on my own legit (Though thanks for giving me yours Juudai, that was extremely kind of you), because I'd feel really rude selling the one I have now. Next to no one wants Marshal so this was an alternative way to make TBT.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I still can't get over the amount of hours I waited was next to fruitless :(

I stayed for the restocks to buy blues so I could make money off them in future... seems really greedy of me but I waited and waited and once I realised how in demand they were I just decided to collect one myself. It really sucks that I didn't get one on my own legit (Though thanks for giving me yours Juudai, that was extremely kind of you), because I'd feel really rude selling the one I have now. Next to no one wants Marshal so this was an alternative way to make TBT.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I still can't get over the amount of hours I waited was next to fruitless :(

I hear ya. I wanted 1 more blue to stash away for some other time. Perphaps trade for a choco cake I've been after. Now, I am just really grateful I was able to buy just that 1 from the store last night. I was so close earlier that day dropping 3k tbt for a blue, I was reaaly lucky.

I hear ya. I wanted 1 more blue to stash away for some other time. Perphaps trade for a choco cake I've been after. Now, I am just really grateful I was able to buy just that 1 from the store last night. I was so close earlier that day dropping 3k tbt for a blue, I was reaaly lucky.

I'm blaming the cart, not any individual person, because let's be honest, we all wanted dat candy.
I checked out each time with one in my cart, one time two because I had someone waiting on me, but when I clicked confirm it was gone. :'(

I'm blaming the cart, not any individual person, because let's be honest, we all wanted dat candy.
I checked out each time with one in my cart, one time two because I had someone waiting on me, but when I clicked confirm it was gone. :'(

You're not alone. Happened to me each time I tried to get a blue candy but it poofed before I could checkout. I went to sleep during the last restock so I never ended up getting a blue candy. Sigh...

Back