• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Blue House: - 332 items sold - retail price : 150 - 200 BTB
Blue Candy - 300 items sold - retail price: 2k BTB
Pink House: - 227 items sold - retail price : 300 -350 BTB

Find the mistake. The Blue Candy will skydrop in price.

Also the Blue Candy will possibly get a bigger restock next year than the houses will get in the upcoming year.

Last edited:

Also the Blue Candy will possibly get a bigger restock next year than the houses will get in the upcoming year.

It might... But who's to say it won't just stay the same. It's not even a day since October passed and the price is still high. (wait... wut?) If anything the price should have been lower during October.

Last edited:

Yeah but you can get letters all year round. Candy is for halloween only

It might... But who's to say it won't just stay the same. It's not even a day since October passed and the price is still high. (wait... wut?) If anything the price should have been lower during October.
Nope a high price that keeps dropping once people realize there is more for offer than there is demand is normal. Just look at what happened to the beach collectibles.

If you think about it, feathers, pinwheel eggs, pokeball, beach, candy, weird doll, go significantly more than collectibles that are in the shop all year round. These are the most in demand and expensive collectibles. While these collectibles keep going up in price letters are going down.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Btw, beach is going for 275 tbt each close to cyan letter and it has soooo many in circulation.

Last edited:
Beach goes for high? They don't. And houses aren't in the shop year round because they are sold out 99,999999999...9% of the time.

Weird doll and the pinwheel are super special cases, as are feathers and eggs since they are earned in a way harder and different way! They can't be compared to collectibles that you just buy for BTB!

But fair stuff is coming again, maybe, same for Pokeball for oras Release. Letters are rarely released, only during directs. Tbh only beach collectibles can go up now!

I never said beach goes for high. I said in comparison to cyan letter it has much more in stock and goes for a similar price. Nevertheless houses are going down in price and those super rare cases are for every single collectible that was available for a limited time.

But fair stuff is coming again, maybe, same for Pokeball for oras Release. Letters are rarely released, only during directs. Tbh only beach collectibles can go up now!
The reason why beach can't go high is because there are so many hoarders with them that if there suddenly was interest again other hoarders would keep beating prices to sell of their "worthless" collectibles now that they have a chance.

omg I just realized I have almost every single collectible except some fair items, trophies. golden egg, and year exclusive items.

The most important thing is that it has been proven over several years that limited time only collectibles are much more in demand and the most expensive.
Feathers 5k-50k
Pinwheel 20k
Eggs 500-3k
Pokeball 10k-18k
Beach 100-275
Candy 50-2k
Weird Doll 10-16k

Compare these prices to letters, birthstones, fruit.

Candy might go up as they might not do candy next year. We will just have to wait and see!

Candy might go up as they might not do candy next year. We will just have to wait and see!

I hope so since I managed to get over twenty green candies, four blue candies and thirty red candies from restocks yesterday.

We congratulate you for buying 20 green candies, four blue candies and thirty red candies. 0.o

The most important thing is that it has been proven over several years that limited time only collectibles are much more in demand and the most expensive.
Feathers 5k-50k
Pinwheel 20k
Eggs 500-3k

Pokeball 10k-18k
Beach 100-275
Candy 50-2k
Weird Doll 10-16k

Compare these prices to letters, birthstones, fruit.
The bolded stuff is not earned through BTB. That's what makes them so high priced.
Pok?ball is a special case because it's Pok?mon and the demand for them is ridiculously high, completely overproportional. Also they very, very are rarely sold for that price which shows that they are overpriced regardless. (Also those numbers are not from the guide.)
Last year there were MUCH less candy in circulation and we didn't know it would become an annual collectible.
Weird Doll is a super special case too, it was released in low quantities a year before people went crazy for collectibles so obviously it will be high priced. I don't even know how you got it.

So pretty much we have no evidence for blue candy rising or decreasing in price.

I like how this thread is turning into what it was supposed to be. XD

Back