• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ★☆ Etsy Boutique ☆★ [open/CLOSED]

Sounds good. I just checked and I'm just missing the mush TV and stool. So it would be
My:
forest floor
forest wall
mush bed
mush chair
mush closet
mush dresser
mush end table
mush hanger
mush lamp
mush table
mush wall lamp
berliner
bathhouse wall

for your:
bell knickknack
yut board
hibiscus
Lucky's pic
Robin's pic
Hopper's pic
Caroline's pic
Solei's pic
Colton's pic

Is this correct? And I'm not sure how much you have ahead of you but we can do the trade tomorrow if you'd like. I'd have to go to sleep in about less than an hour.

Yup, that sounds correct. I have all your items ready to go now, if you can trade right now let me know.

Yeah I can trade right now, just give me a few minutes to scrounge up your items. Can we do this in your town? Mine is a bit of a mess.

okay I'm ready when you are.

Last edited:
Hi !! I want:
-Music Room Floor 300k
-Basement Wall 300k
-Daisy Meadow 300k
-Closed Road 300k
-Garden Wall 300k
-Mossy Carpet 300k

Ok, got your order ready now, Saphi. Can you trade right now?

Edit: hkcan, yes, I would trade my Tatami for your block floor. When are you available to trade?

Last edited:
Hey i really need the zodiac set to finish my house but i dont have 5mil to spend on it so would you consider taking 3mil and a Jingle Set?

I've got a Jingle Set and Sandcastle if you still need them, what would you be willing to trade for those?

Well im out right now so i wont be able to till tomorrow or later tonight if you dont mind waiting?
Well I can't promise I'll have the set still available, but just send me a PM when you can trade & I'll let you know.

And musique, yup still need those items. What items of mine you interested in? Or did you want bells?

There were a couple of DLC/Rares I was interested in, just wasn't sure what you would be willing to trade. I'll update with what I was looking at, maybe we can work something out!

Edited to add:

Actually, I think the Songpyeon is the only one you still have in stock of what I was looking for. I'm looking for all the Korean Holiday Items.

Last edited:
Hey I'll let you catalog the full jingle set for all your villager pic! If you want to keep it all you'll have to wait I'm right now letting someone else catalog it but their not on!

musique, uh well then wanna do 1:1 trade? My songpyeon for your sand castle?

StormBlader, sureeee that'd be great. When can I come? In a bit? Or now? Edit to say I'd like to keep buy the whole set, not just catalogue. That's a lot of villager pics, would prefer to get *something* out of it.

Last edited:
Back