• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

E3 Countdown

I think it was the last E3 presentation I watched on google video yesterday...will E3 2006 also be able to be viewed on Google Video, ya think?

I think it was the last E3 presentation I watched on google video yesterday...will E3 2006 also be able to be viewed on Google Video, ya think?

Well G4 is gonna have it on live, so why not watch that?

STORMTROOPER88888 said:

Hmmm.... Google or G4.

:huh:

:p

STORMTROOPER88888 said:

G4 isn't on basic cable, you know.

Bulerias said:
I'll be watching it via a wierd stream.

:eek:
Whats a weird stream :mez:

Anyway, I agree with Bul, Twilight Princess will be the biggest game of the show. But the Rev will be the biggest system

;)

[quote="Shadow_] Aren't we all excited for Harvest Moon DS

^_^ [/quote]
Kind of. It isn't on my Most Wanted list but I proably will get it.

TwilightKing said:
Bulerias said:

Anyway, I agree with Bul, Twilight Princess will be the biggest game of the show. But the Rev will be the biggest system

;)
A link some dude that's filming the conference will post on NSider. >_>;;

You're right about that... Rumor has it the 360 will only have Halo 3 as their killer game, and that the PS3 won't be playable!

Bulerias said:
TwilightKing said:
Bulerias said:

;)
A ]
Well we all knew the PS3 wouldn't be shown. Sony just can't get it together so they keep bumping the release date.

Well I would asume that Mircosoft would use Halo 3 because Halo 1/2 were awarded Game of The Year. They could use other good game titles there too. coughoblivioncough

OddCrazyMe said:
Bulerias said:
TwilightKing said:
Bulerias said:

;)
A ]
Well we all knew the PS3 wouldn't be shown. Sony just can't get it together so they keep bumping the release date.

Well I would asume that Mircosoft would use Halo 3 because Halo 1/2 were awarded Game of The Year. They could use other good game titles there too. coughoblivioncough

Actually, the PS3 WILL be shown, but games will only be in video form, I believe. Sony DOES have a large booth, almost the size of Nintendo's, but a lot of the stuff there will be for the PSP and for third party games in the future for PS3/PSP...

Bulerias said:
OddCrazyMe said:
Bulerias said:
TwilightKing said:
Bulerias said:

;)
A ]

Actually, the PS3 WILL be shown, but games will only be in video form, I believe. Sony DOES have a large booth, almost the size of Nintendo's, but a lot of the stuff there will be for the PSP and for third party games in the future for PS3/PSP...
Well that is 1 good thing for Sony. A viedo is better than nothing.

OddCrazyMe said:
Bulerias said:
OddCrazyMe said:
Bulerias said:
TwilightKing said:
Bulerias said:

;)
A ]

yes and Playstation is better than everything

XGT said:
OddCrazyMe said:
Bulerias said:
OddCrazyMe said:
Bulerias said:
TwilightKing said:
Bulerias said:

;)
A ]

You may be right but it just takes Sony way to long to create their stuff. It seems like Sony isn't going to release The PS3.

OddCrazyMe said:
XGT said:
OddCrazyMe said:
Bulerias said:
OddCrazyMe said:
Bulerias said:
TwilightKing said:
Bulerias said:

;)
A ]

You may be right but it just takes Sony way to long to create their stuff. It seems like Sony isn't going to release The PS3.
Yes, sony does take a long time when creating new games/consoles, but nintendo can't say much. But the Rev being playable at E3 and the PS3 not, is a great opportunity for Ninty.

I'm just going to ignore krool

;)

Krool said:
:barf: Watch out, I'm going to barf on Nintendo!
watch out, my "warn adjustment" finger might just poke you up a few notches if you dont start talking like a human.

Back