• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

E3 2013 | June 10th - 13th | All Conferences Finished, Highlights Posted

Just like last year's, this year's E3 was pretty lackluster.

The Xbox One still looks like one of the worst things in entertainment to come out of the 21st century.

Microsoft had loads of multiplats, timed exclusives, and most likely to be timed exclusives. The only other games that were really interesting Killer Instinct, D4, and a seemingly to be timed exclusive Quantum Break.

Electronic Arts are still doing terribly.

Ubisoft still has a minimal amount of great looking games like The Division, Watch_Dogs, and Rayman Legends. Rayman Legends being the only one that's bound to be true to its promises is a shame however.

The PS4 looks like it's going make yet another gen be dominated by a Sony platform.

The Order looks like it has an interesting setting, but even though it's in a steampunk universe, everything looks horrendously out of place and doesn't fit anywhere. It also looks like it could become another bland "horror" game with Left 4 Dead gameplay. Rain looked neato. Puppeteer looks a lot like the 2D Rayman games, so that's pretty neato as well. Mad Max might work out, but I didn't really enjoy the blandness of Just Cause 2. The desolate atmosphere of Just Cause 2 could work in Mad Max though.

The Wii U looks like it has the best exclusives, even if they still don't really make me want to buy the system.

All in all, Metal Gear Solid V looks to be the best game announced, and looks like the best stealth game to ever be released.

I think this years e3 was fantastic. It's going to be a good generation for gaming. Everything new that was revealed pretty much blew me away. |:

Honestly, I thought this year's E3 was one of the best in a while. Got a lot of new IPs and some fantastic upcoming games. PS4 is looking great and Wii U looks like it'll be fleshing out a lot at the end of this year and through into 2014.

Mega Man & Animal Crossing in Super Smash Bros?! *Dies*

Welp, guess who's gonna get himself a Wii U sometime this year, this guy.

I think this was a sucessful E3, convinced me I will want to get a Wii U sometime soon, and I'm interested in most of the games announced.

They showed a lot more Smash Bros than I thought they would, and I'm glad to see Megaman is in there, as well as villager. This could be the game to make me buy a Wii U. This was definitely the best E3 in quite a while.

Basically what happened this E3:
tumblr_mo7m8sC2E41r03eaxo1_r1_400.gif

Sony was being a little smug and went as far as to make fun of the Xbox1's faults, which they deserved.

Been watching trailers for the things I really wanted to see from the Nintendo Direct since the actual thing doesn't want to buffer a dern bit. >.> Excited but coming off the Sony hype I have to admit to being a tad disappointed, plus there's no new Kirby, Metroid, or Star Fox.

ALSO WII FIT FITNESS TRAINER IS PLAYABLE IN SMASH WHAT. YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS STUFF UP!

The new FFXV looks so awful!
Sorry but that isn't FF anymore. FFXII and FFXIII were okay but that ... no thanks!
I was happy that KH III was announced also FFX and FFX-2 remaster makes me really happy.
Bayonetta II YES!
What else... of course mario kart 8. It looks amazing and super smash bros. with "villager" as a new character ;)
The highlight was X!!! I'm super happy about that and want to play it now. Xenoblade is such a great game.
The Halo trailer was also nice and pikmin not to forget!

The Xbox One looks so... horrible...

I expected more... there weren't any good Jrpgs this year :(

Last edited:
I saw Megaman coming, but the Villager definitely cauight me off guard!

I'm still in denial over the fact Nintendo seriously put the Wii Fit trainer as a playable character in the new Smash Bros. what... x'D

Either way, I didn't watch E3 but I know a lot of people who did so I got all the information off of them. But I must way, the remastered Wind Waker looks so beautiful! The graphics look stunning and asdsfdslk;elwa it'll be like reliving good childhood memories all over again. c':

I'm also a bit excited over that Xenoblade 2... Or "X" as it's currently known. If it is SERIOUSLY called X, then wow, so much for a lame name. But I loved Xenoblade Chronicles, it was a brilliant game and my favourite game for the Wii, so I am looking forward to seeing what this game has in store. ^^" It was a good surprise. c:

**** Megaman, I hate him, whatever. Good for ya'll who like him.

I wasn't expecting the Villager, but now that it's been announced, I'm not surprised, honestly.

The Wii Fit Trainer though. I'm ****ing dying.

"Wii Fit Trainer...WEIGHS IN" and the bouncing Wii Fit board. Her final smash looks good.

Sooooo... Who are we saying is winning so far? For me personally its totally Nintendo I mean... Cmon SMASH BROS! SMASH. BROS.

But I know technically its probably Sony with their fancy Mirror's Edge...

Sooooo... Who are we saying is winning so far? For me personally its totally Nintendo I mean... Cmon SMASH BROS! SMASH. BROS.

But I know technically its probably Sony with their fancy Mirror's Edge...

From what I've seen - Nintendo. Why? Because that's all I've seen. xP I have no interest in Sony or Microsoft anymore, haven't in years.

Hey guys guess what, if you don't have internet Microsoft still have a console for you!1!1!1!!!

Back