• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Xbox 360 Live Stream

So I didn't watch the press conference, but I read this thread.

Microsoft can blow me for finally bringing out integrated wireless now. It cost me 100 dollars for their stupid adapter, that's not *censored.3.0*ing cheap.

OddCrazyMe said:
Xbox Live - Video Kinect
Xbox Live Coming to windows phone 7
Video Kinect (take that Face Time!) - video chat w/o headset
Connects with 360 and windows messenger
HI KRISTEN!
Can watch videos, listen to music, tv, other stuff together over Video Kinect
Camera follows you by moving. Tracks skeleton to keep into shot.
Also coming to Windows Live
this pleases and intrigues me.

Kinda pissed that Activision continues to be a rooster with Call of Duty. At least they didn't announce Guitar Hero 20 or something.

New 360 is pretty cool, wonder what the failure rate may be.

And I hate trailers/commercials for multiplatform games but only list 360. Like MGS: Rising.

Tom said:
Kinda pissed that Activision continues to be a rooster with Call of Duty. At least they didn't announce Guitar Hero 20 or something.

And I hate trailers/commercials for multiplatform games but only list 360. Like MGS: Rising.
It was already announced, it is called Warriors of Rock.

Doesn't affect me but will get fanboys pissed. CoD: Black Ops
All CoD map-packs will now come to Xbox 360 first.

didn't see that coming <_< Halo, GoW, and CoD are biggest franchises.
durrProject Natal renamed Kinect.

holysheet Spoiler Alert: You can cut a watermelon.

REALLY?Video games are huge part of pop culture.

wut!Zomg, female gears?

-_-2 billion online hours
34 million copies sold
wtf!2.7 million people played Reach online beta

Xbox Live
WOW25 million members

Who cares?ESPN

Tom said:

Do you really think mocrosoft will flash a giant playstation symbol in the middle of their press conference??

Ciaran said:
Tom said:

Do you really think mocrosoft will flash a giant playstation symbol in the middle of their press conference??
No but that was a generalization. FFXIII anyone? MW2? It wouldn't kill someone to at least list Playstation or better yet, get rid of the stupid ass Xbox logo to list all consoles it's going to be on.

Tom said:
Ciaran said:
Tom said:

No but that was a generalization. FFXIII anyone? MW2? It wouldn't kill someone to at least list Playstation or better yet, get rid of the stupid ass Xbox logo to list all consoles it's going to be on.
It's cos microsoft spends big bucks makin' sure that happened on the ads.

But FF13 sold twice as well on Ps3 so it only works in select cases, clearly.

Gonna watch the conference in a bit, watched the preview, looked amazing, force unleashed 2, gears 3, fable 3, halo, call of duty, and it looks like a bunch of other new games which I'll look into later. Oh, and new Xbox design (I'll be picking this up, I pretty much landed a job so I'll have lots of money to spend on my crazy technology obsession)

David said:
Gonna watch the conference in a bit, watched the preview, looked amazing, force unleashed 2, gears 3, fable 3, halo, call of duty, and it looks like a bunch of other new games which I'll look into later. Oh, and new Xbox design (I'll be picking this up, I pretty much landed a job so I'll have lots of money to spend on my crazy technology obsession)
Spoiler, you listed the only good games they showed.

Meh to Force Unleashed. First was fun, we'll see how this one plays.

"Oh look, Vader betrayed me... again."

Twenty minutes later: "Oh look, Vader betrayed me... again."

And what's the trailer for FU2? "Oh look, Vader betrayed me... again."

AndyB said:
Meh to Force Unleashed. First was fun, we'll see how this one plays.

"Oh look, Vader betrayed me... again."

Twenty minutes later: "Oh look, Vader betrayed me... again."

And what's the trailer for FU2? "Oh look, Vader betrayed me... again."
Story wasn't amazing but i thought the gameplay was a lot of fun.

LOL! Did anyone see the new sports game? It looks very similar to a certain Wii game....
http://www.youtube.com/v/nZL_UkNwEJU

Tyler. said:
LOL! Did anyone see the new sports game? It looks very similar to a certain Wii game....
http://www.youtube.com/v/nZL_UkNwEJU
except it has better graphics and you dont wave a *censored.8.7* around.

Back