• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

E3 2013 | June 10th - 13th | All Conferences Finished, Highlights Posted

It's buffering every 3 seconds :'( It's terrible.

I've tried 3 different sites on 2 browsers.

All social streams and forums are saying the same thing... I'm just going to watch it later!

I'm so disappointed I can't watch it... my boyfriend asked me to watch for him since he couldn't get up this early. ;-;

I managed to watch the first 10-15 minutes fine and then my laptop crashed randomly and now it's really jumpy. <_<;

But serebii has the Pokemon XY trailer from the first couple of minutes already up. And ign is covering the information pretty sharpish, just without much imagewise.

EDIT: Ohmy, The playable AC character confirmed for Smash bros! (And Megaman, but I figure the AC character matters more on this website. xP)

Last edited:
Fx2hZcB.jpg

I am getting both of the Smash Bros games!! They look great!!
Really excited for the AC character and Mega Man!! :D

The game looks beautiful on the Wii U in HD! And it's still going to be developed for another year probably, so it'll get even better!

we though at first that it was going to be animal crossing for wii u, lol

Apparently mayoral duties were too much for "Villager". The whole leaving the village beginning skipped for me, it's beautiful.

Makes me wonder if Tom Nook will actually be a playable character like the rumour. Could be a secret character like Wolf was haha! So excited by the way, that trailer was awesome!

Last edited:
Have to admit, that Smash Bros trailer was a real troll at the beginning. I thought "Are they really doing this?" :p

Day 1 buy for me.

Back