• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Xbox 360 Live Stream

Kid Icarus said:
A new Xbox today!?!?
It will be later this week but if you are in the theater where E3 is then you get it today! I'm expecting a lot of these are going to be on eBay and selling for tons until they are released.

I am so raging righ tnowsfhbd gwESRNFBOIGWerbshberJN\MTEOP\NTefsdnhgbngh\dzrew

AndyB said:
AGGGGGGGHHH I want a refund.
Same. I pay $400 for a 360 elite, pay $100 for a wireless adapter,
and now they ship out one with built in wifi, twice the hard drive, sexier outside, and no RROD for $100 less?

FFFFUUUU-

Fabioisonfire said:
God damn. Anyway, when was the Kinect release set at?
Nov. 4th

And it's not that I want a refund on my xbox, it's I want a refund on my wifi *censored.2.0*.

AndyB said:
Fabioisonfire said:
God damn. Anyway, when was the Kinect release set at?
Nov. 4th

And it's not that I want a refund on my xbox, it's I want a refund on my wifi *censored.2.0*.
Exactly. I saw it and was like
<object type='application/x-shockwave-flash' width="250" height="250" data='http://www.youtube.com/v/jxfcAi8s5TU&playnext_from=TL&videos=4j7rWALSXug&feature=grec_index'>
<param name='AllowScriptAccess' value='never' />
<param name='wmode' value='transparent' />
<param name='movie' value='http://www.youtube.com/v/jxfcAi8s5TU&playnext_from=TL&videos=4j7rWALSXug&feature=grec_index' /><param name='play' value='true' />
<param name='loop' value='true' /><param name='quality' value='high' /></object>

Anybody got a image because my Paint won't work and I lost my paste.

Metal gear rising is coming to ps3.
I only really got interested in metal gear and fable... And I could play both of them on a ps3 or pc respectivly so...

New xbox looks great, though.

Back