• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

E3 2013 | June 10th - 13th | All Conferences Finished, Highlights Posted

-Persona 5 would be an awesome announcement, if something like that happened it would make the PS4 (I'm assuing) a day one buy for me
Yes! I love the Persona series! Even though I've only played Persona 4 my sisters are huge fans and would be overjoyed if there was an announcement about that.

If I can put NL down get time I will make a Nintendo card like the good ol' days.

Can we expect Cammie flirting with Shawn White on it? :p

Excited for the conferences, especially if Mirror's Edge 2 is happening this time. Been waiting far too long for this DICE.

Last edited:
I can't wait for the E3 Nintendo Direct! I want more games for my Wii U! :)

Especially SMASH BROS and MARIO KART!!

AND NO STAR FOX GOD I HATE STAR FOX

Yes pls Nintendo, we don't need a larger variety of games, spit out more Super Mario and Zelda. We don't need the library of first party series if Mario can make 95 more games this year.

I'd much rather see a new Star Fox than another NSMB or Mario Party or Mario <sport>. All I want from Mario is a proper 3d game, no Galaxy 3.

I hope Nintendo gives us some lesser seen franchises, in brand new games, I don't want remakes, and I hope to god there's nothing on Pikmin 3. They've used it as E3 filler long enough, maybe 2-3 minutes, but that's enough. (well, unless Miyamoto delays it more)

Microsoft conference finished. Added everything you need to know to the "highlights" section in the first post!

This is really going to struggle in the EU with that price at launch. Factor in the Live subscription and ?60 games... crazy!

Microsoft definitely had a good show, but it's not going to change my mind about the Xbox One. Although I was considering buying one when they showed Killer Instinct and TitanFall, but the price was too high, maybe I'll get one down the road. EA's show was great too, I'm pumped to play a new Dragon Age, and Mirror's Edge. Battlefield 4 looks really fun as well. I've got to say that Ubisoft's was the worst, at least for me. While it did have some stand out titles like the Division, and the Crew, it just didn't do to much for me as I don't really care for Assassin's Creed or any of their other games. I can't wait to see Sony and Nintendo's stuff, I'm really excited to see a new Smash Bros and 3DS stuff, and I can't wait to hear more about Destiny and PS4 stuff, as that will be the next gen console I'm getting.

Last edited:
E3 done for the day! Added brief highlights of what happened for all the conferences in the first post of this thread.

Thanks to everybody who joined the chat! Was great fun. See you all tomorrow for Nintendo!

Hey guys. I heard you liked e3.

s19iIPh.png

Kingdom Hearts 3? I thought it was just a myth

So while I trade my soul for a ps4, why is the phrase "i like piglet" a tag

Nintendo Direct starting in about 20 minutes!

http://e3.nintendo.com/

Remember, we will be discussing E3 as it unfolds over in the IRC. We have set up a separate channel as to not disrupt the Animal Crossing discussion. Click Here to join the chat and then type "/j #belltreeE3" to join the discussion.

I'm really dissapointed with this.

I can't even SEE the feed because it won't load for me. At first it was just flashing on the 'time remaining' screen and now that the video's finally loaded up... black screen. It showed something for 2 seconds, then I exited full screen mode and am now stuck with the black screen. Now it's stopping every 2 minutes.

I know its not my computer. I watched everything yesterday just fine. Nice job Nintendo. 9_9

Back