• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

ZB Mono

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Pink Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Pink Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Candy Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Easter Bunny
E3 2012 | June 4th to 7th | 10 days remaining...

e32012banner.png

Prepare yourself fellow TBTers as E3 2012 is just around the corner! E3 is the biggest gaming event of the year based at the Los Angeles Convention Center. Video game publishers from around the world come to E3 to show off their latest games and hardware. In less than two weeks we'll finally know the answers to all of the questions we've been asking.

CLICK HERE FOR THE LIVE CHAT
scroll down for more information

PRESS CONFERENCES
ordered by closest event, events are moved to the bottom when complete

e3heading_microsoft.png

June 4th at 9:30AM PDT/12:30PM EDT/5:30PM BST
microsofte3start.png

Where to watch it live...
Xbox Live (live on your Xbox 360 console)
Gametrailers
GameSpot
IGN
Spike TV
G4

e3heading_ea.png

June 4th at 1PM PDT/4PM EDT/9PM BST
eae3start.png

EA.com (not for sure but they streamed here last year)
Gametrailers
GameSpot
IGN
Spike TV
G4

e3heading_ubisoft.png

June 4th at 3PM PDT/6PM EDT/11PM BST
ubisofte3start.png

YouTube
Gametrailers
GameSpot
IGN
Spike TV
G4

e3heading_sony.png

June 4th at 6PM PDT/9PM EDT/2AM BST
sonye3start.png

PlayStation.com
Gametrailers
GameSpot
IGN
Spike TV
G4

e3heading_nintendo.png

June 5th at 9AM PDT/Noon EDT/5PM BST
nintendoe3start.png

Nintendo.com (plus Software Showcase at 6PM PDT/9PM EDT/2AM BST on June 6th)
Gametrailers
GameSpot
IGN
Spike TV
G4 TV

please let me know if you see any incorrect times/countdowns

LIVE CHAT ON THE IRC
enjoy E3 live together with your fellow TBTers

Just like last year, a bunch of us will be watching the big conferences live together in the Bell Tree IRC. What's better than watching the conferences live? Watching them together with other people and making fun of Sony together! Okay, I might be kidding on the last one. Maybe. It just always works out that way...

CLICK HERE FOR THE LIVE CHAT

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENTS
this area will be filled with the biggest announcements from the big three companies after their conferences

e3heading_nintendo.png

e3heading_microsoft.png

e3heading_sony.png

NEW TRAILERS
this area will be filled with the new trailers from the big three companies after their conferences

e3heading_nintendo.png

e3heading_microsoft.png

e3heading_sony.png

E3 BINGO
play bingo while watching the big three conferences, here's an example

e3heading_nintendo.png

I'll be making this one. I'm working on it right now! If you're curious what I mean by E3 Bingo, check out this Nintendo Direct Bingo I made a few months ago. Basically, you can follow the bingo card that someone makes while you watch the press conference and when something happens that is on the card you mark that spot. See if we can get a bingo!

e3heading_microsoft.png

Someone else who knows more about Microsoft at the moment should make this one. Post here if you want to claim the job! You'll get your Microsoft E3 Bingo featured in this post.

e3heading_sony.png

Someone else who knows more about Sony at the moment should make this one. Post here if you want to claim the job! You'll get your Sony E3 Bingo featured in this post.

Last edited:
Back