Purple Feather
Pink Feather
Blue Feather
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Ancient Lantern
Dusty Scroll
Trophy
zTM03CJ.jpg

E3 2013 conferences are now over! Thanks to everybody who joined us in the chat and discussed on the forums. Some great announcements were made this year! There are brief highlights of everything that happened below.

HIGHLIGHTS

DAjRuxo.jpg

Xbox 360, Xbox One & Xbox Live
- New Xbox 360 with a "sleek design", inspired by the Xbox One
- On July 1st, Xbox Live Gold, new or existing, will receive 2 free game downloads. Carries over to Xbox One.
- Hundreds of games still to be released for Xbox 360
- Xbox partnership with Twitch for livestreaming direct from the Xbox One
- Moving from Microsoft Points to Real Money, priced in your own currency
- Xbox Live Gold Sharing with other consoles in your house
- Xbox One Release Date: November 2013, $499USD / ?429GBP

Game Announcements
- Metal Gear Solid 5
- Dead Rising 3
- Witcher 3
- Battlefield 4
- Halo
- Project Spark
- Titanfall
- World of Tanks 360 Version
- Max The Curse of Brotherhood
- Dark Souls 2
- Ryse: Son of Rome
- Killer Instinct
- Sunset Overdrive
- Forza 5
- Minecraft: Xbox One Edition
- Quantum Break
- D4
- Crimson Dragon
- Below

imJCjZA.jpg

Game Announcements
- Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare
- Plants vs Zombies 2
- Peggle 2
- Mirror's Edge 2
- Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Star Wars: Battlefront
- Need For Speed: Rivals
- Madden
- Fifa 14
- UFC

IMJUTeZ.jpg

Game Announcements
- The Division
- Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag
- Watch_Dogs
- Rocksmith 2014
- Splinter Cell: Blacklist
- Rayman Legends
- The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot
- The Crew
- South Park: The Stick of Truth
- Just Dance 2014
- Rabbids Invasion: The Interactive TV Show
- Trials Fusion
- Trials Frontier: On Mobile

Z1fCoSW.jpg

PS4 & Vita
- Walking Dead & many other games coming to Vita
- PS4 Console Design Revealed
- 100 titles available in the first year of PS4
- 40 of those titles exclusive to PS4
- No restrictions on used games
- Don't need to be connected online to play
- PS Plus Membership carries over to PS4
- PS4 $399USD / ?350GBP

Game Announcements
- Kingdom Hearts 3
- The Order
- Destiny
- Elder Scrolls Online
- Mad Max
- Watch_Dogs additional hour of gameplay on PS4
- Final Fantasy 15
- The Dark Sorcerer
- Transistor on PS4
- Don't Starve on PS4
- Octodad on PS4

oyMZjLW.jpg

Game Announcements:
- Pokemon X & Y: Fairy Type Pokemon
- Mario Kart 8
- Wii Party U
- Wii Fit U
- Art Academy
- Sonic: Lost World
- Watch_Dogs for Wii U
- Wind Waker HD
- The Wonderful 101
- Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze
- Bayonetta 2
- X (Xenoblade 2.0)
- Super Smash Bros 3DS and WiiU (AC Villager and MegaMan new characters)

IRC LIVE CHAT
As with every year a bunch of us will be chilling in the IRC on the days leading up to and during the E3 conferences. It's always a good time to come in and discuss the new titles, the new failures or to simply just hang out and stay up-to-date with all the information as it flows in!

(Credit to Justin for the layout inspiration for this thread from his E3 2012 thread.)

Last edited:
If I can put NL down get time I will make a Nintendo card like the good ol' days.

We are so looking forward to E3! My husband has his fingers crossed for a new Banjo-Kazooie and we're very excited about the Ninentdo Direct. Can't wait to chat with you all about it!

Starting to get excited, hope both nintendo and microsoft pull through with some awesome announcements.

So what games do you all hope will be mentioned?

-Persona 5 would be an awesome announcement, if something like that happened it would make the PS4 (I'm assuing) a day one buy for me
-Dark Souls 2, although I don't know if I want to know too much about the game
-Theif 4, I liked the other games and I'm hoping this one is good.
-Bayonetta 2 and Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem... so I can cry about how I can never play them.
-Half-Life 2 Episode 3. I still believe.

Oh wait there was that game I saw a trailer of recently... it had a bunch of people with numbers over their heads, robots, some giant monster, and was in a similar style to the person games. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

-Persona 5 would be an awesome announcement, if something like that happened it would make the PS4 (I'm assuing) a day one buy for me
-Dark Souls 2, although I don't know if I want to know too much about the game
-Theif 4, I liked the other games and I'm hoping this one is good.
-Bayonetta 2 and Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem... so I can cry about how I can never play them.
-Half-Life 2 Episode 3. I still believe.

Oh wait there was that game I saw a trailer of recently... it had a bunch of people with numbers over their heads, robots, some giant monster, and was in a similar style to the person games. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Oh my gourd, I didn't even think about a Persona 5! That would be awesome!

The voting thing was hilarious. Wasn't it on GameTrailers? Definitely needs to happen.

That meter was literally the best part of E3 for my last year. Pretty sure it was a Gametrailers thing.

I'm looking forward to Sony's conference. Hoping to see Infamous, the next-gen Final Fantasy, Naughty Dog's rumored PS4 title, Beyond Two Souls, and anything new concerning Puppeteer, MGS5, Dragon's Crown, and the working title Deep Down from Capcom. The Sony CEO reported to IGN that the PS4 launch is centered around games, so I'll be hoping he means that, and Sony is supposedly showcasing over 40 titles, granted some of these are probably Vita and multiplatform titles. Hopefully Gakai will receive some clarification and Sony will announce any PSN titles that may feature on PS4. I'm already planning to purchase the console. E3 will tell me if it's a launch purchase or not.

Capcom mentioned an E3 surprise as well. I'm also interested in what it could be. I'm very interested in seeing Dragon Age 3 from EA as well.; I'm a longtime fan of the series. I won't be buying XboxOne, but I do want to see them have a nice array of exclusives. I'm not expecting anything too breathtaking from Nintendo other than more features in established franchises that are unlikely to innovate much, but I do want to see what they have up their sleeve for SSB and Mario.

So what games do you all hope will be mentioned?

I want Level-5 to announce a release date for the North American version of Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright. I'm tired of seeing the Japanese game in stores all the time and it taunting me, because I can't read Japanese well. -_-

Back