• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Gallery 🔵 e-reader Card Designs Ported to New Leaf! (WORK IN PROGRESS [13/15 Design Cards])

Hello everyone, I know it has been ages since I updated this thread, but I'm bumping this out of the graveyard and I just wanted to let everyone know that this project is still in progress & it has not been abandoned (life has just been crazy, but I'm going to find time to finish this project)! :) I hope to have new designs added in the soon because I definitely want to finish this project for archival reasons so these designs are ready for AC Switch! ;)

Last edited:
Pikmin Pattern Added!

Hello everyone, after being busy the past couple months or so, I now have a new design added! The Pikmin Pattern! :D Due to the nature of the design, I couldn't turn it into a shirt that would make sense. lol I also made sure the colors are as faithful to the original pattern as much as possible! :) I hope everyone enjoys this new addition and I hope to have more added soon! :D

thumbnail

Triforce Tile & Yoshi's Egg QR Codes Added! :D

Hello everyone, after a not having any updates for a bit, I would like announce that I have now added the Triforce Tile and Yoshi's Egg QR Codes (which can also be found below w/ extra details)! :D By completing these 2 designs, I am now only 2 designs away from finishing this entire set! :)

When it comes to the Triforce Tile, I am honestly quite pleased with how it came out, it looks absolutely incredible in-game and would very well for paths in a Zelda themed town! :D Out of all the ones I have done so far, this has been the most complicated since there are many shades of grey in it and I had to use a image editor to figure out which colors were which and to make sure it was fully accurate to the design from the e-reader card! :)

thumbnail

For the Yoshi's Egg design, I tried to make it look really nice whenever someone wore it so I made it a pro design with a good imitation of the white mark pattern on the back portion and I also added a e-reader logo to it as a nod for the origins of this particular design! :)

thumbnail

thumbnail

thumbnail

thumbnail

I hope everyone absolutely enjoys these designs and I look forward to hearing any feedback anyone may have about these and the designs already produced! :D

What you're doing is amazing! The patterns look really good aswell :)

Thank you so very much Sweetstar for the valuable feedback! :D I hope to have the last 2 done in the near future! :) They will be the hardest ones to do so hopefully it will not take too long! o/

Bump! Wanted to bump this since these designs technically work in New Horizons now as well! :D

I still got 2 designs left, but I will see if I can finish them with the limited time I have these days. ;)

This is so cool! I love the Pikmin one especially! The E reader cards were very interesting and I never got to really use them or know what they do and the fact that some of them had patterns always intrigued me! Now I know where I got one of my designs a few years ago 😅 I love these and I will definitely use a TON of them on my other towns!!!!! Thank you for making these amazing things!!!

Back