• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Gallery 🔵 e-reader Card Designs Ported to New Leaf! (WORK IN PROGRESS [13/15 Design Cards])

After being very busy the past couple days, I am finally able to add the 6th design! :D Today, I am adding the QR Codes for Kapp'n's Kisser! :) With this new design, I went a bit creative with it by making it look like the sleeveless shirt is a 360 degree view of Kapp'n's head (for example, wrapping around the hair and the edges of his snout/mouth area). I also added a subtle e-reader logo on the back as well so it does not distract people too much from the focus of the design approach. :) I hope y'all enjoy it! :D

Additionally, I am close to finishing the Star Fox Emblem design, just got to finish a detail I am working on for the back portion that I feel like Star Fox fans here would appreciate! ;)

Lastly, it appears that my image host has been having issues today so if any of the images are missing, that's why and it should be temporary (since it appears to be resolved when I made this post)! o/

Last edited:
Your designs are awesome! I especially love the K.K. Tour Tee. What a cool idea! And some of these look pretty complicated, like the one of Resetti, but you pulled it off. Great job!

Your designs are awesome! I especially love the K.K. Tour Tee. What a cool idea! And some of these look pretty complicated, like the one of Resetti, but you pulled it off. Great job!

Thank you so much for the feedback Destani, I really appreciate it! :D Yeah, the Resetti one did take a while for sure! lol

Just added the QR Codes of the 7th design: Star Fox Emblem! :D With this design, since it is based upon the Star Fox 64 logo (see below), I tried to replicate the "64" portion of the logo on the back as a nod of the origins of the design's style! I hope y'all enjoy it! :) Happy Halloween! :D

thumbnail

These are so cool! Great work ^^

Thank you so much for the feedback Sakura, I really appreciate it! :D I absolutely love the original designs too since they bring so much nostalgia I have from my first years as an Animal Crossing fan! That's why I am porting all of them so everyone can enjoy them with the newest generation of AC! :)

Last edited:
More incredible designs! What a lovely treat on Halloween! :)

After many weeks of busy university work and the craziness of life in general, I finally have the opportunity to update this thread with 2 new designs! :D With these 2 new designs, they both are sleeveless shirt designs because the nature of the designs look best without sleeves cutting off portions of it. The first one added is a very appropriate design to add considering it is Pokemon Week at the moment: Poke Ball! The second design is one I feel I should have added long ago considering it is the e-reader card example at the start of the thread: Kirby Wallpaper! :) I hope y'all enjoy these new designs and I look forward to hearing any feedback you may have! :D

Loving the 2 new additions! The Poke Ball looks great on the dark background!

Loving the 2 new additions! The Poke Ball looks great on the dark background!

Thank you for the feedback Valzed! :D I think it is a great design as well, the people at Nintendo definitely thought through all of these designs well! :) I'm just glad that I am able to port these over so people can enjoy them along with the new Pro Design features that are possible over a decade after they came to be!

I thought you might like to see the outfit my mayor will be wearing tomorrow in honor of the end of Pokemon Week. :D

dcsnfii-b6f7e18b-00fa-4b4b-a815-6d47748d2afb.jpg

Totally spaced out on dropping by this thread when you mentioned it (that's what I get for having a town tour past 2 AM xD oh, timezones). But I'm here now!

That Star Fox one is bringing me back to N64 Smash Bros. days and how he was the only one my cousin would use against my main, Kirby. I love it. I'm also going to show my partner the LoZ ones definitely.

Thanks for your diligence and also sharing these so they're not lost/forgotten, Jared! You're awesome.

Last edited:
I thought you might like to see the outfit my mayor will be wearing tomorrow in honor of the end of Pokemon Week. :D

View attachment 221890

I absolutely love it Valzed, your mayor is absolutely rockin' with it! :D

Totally spaced out on dropping by this thread when you mentioned it (that's what I get for having a town tour past 2 AM xD oh, timezones). But I'm here now!

That Star Fox one is bringing me back to N64 Smash Bros. days and how he was the only one my cousin would use against my main, Kirby. I love it. I'm also going to show my partner the LoZ ones definitely.

Thanks for your diligence and also sharing these so they're not lost/forgotten, Jared! You're awesome.

It's all good, I know I would forget stuff personally if I was on the brink of sleep! lol I am so glad you absolutely love these designs and the fond memories some of them bring to you! :D I hope to have the have the other 2 Zelda ones done in the near future, I think my next design is going to be one of them! :) You are absolutely welcome Rianne, I see it as a honor and a absolute joy to make this happen with the additional features possible with the advancements of AC pattern design mechanics (like Pro Designs) especially as someone who has been fond of these patterns for more than a decade now! :D

Hello everyone, after things being crazy before finals week and finally having time to breathe until finals, I have finally been able to create a new design to add to the collection for all the Wario fans out there: li'l miser shirt! :D With this design, I changed the sleeve color to Wario purple to represent his overalls and through this nod I learned that the "W" on Wario's cap is actually blue instead of being the same color as his overalls (crazy that I just noticed that)! :eek: With this update, I am officially 2/3 of the way through in porting over all of these amazing designs for all to enjoy! I hope y'all enjoy this new addition and I look forward to hearing any feedback y'all may have! :)

250px-Wario_MP100.png

Last edited:
Hello everyone, after things being crazy before finals week and finally having time to breathe until finals, I have finally been able to create a new design to add to the collection for all the Wario fans out there: li'l miser shirt! :D With this design, I changed the sleeve color to Wario purple to represent his overalls and through this nod I learned that the "W" on Wario's cap is actually blue instead of being the same color as his overalls (crazy that I just noticed that)! :eek: With this update, I am officially 2/3 of the way through in porting over all of these amazing designs for all to enjoy! I hope y'all enjoy this new addition and I look forward to hearing any feedback y'all may have! :)

250px-Wario_MP100.png

I'm glad you'll get a break after your finals. This is another great shirt design! I didn't realize Wario's M was blue either! Actually... in the picture it seems the blue of the M matches the blue of the "bags" around his eyes. That's hilarious!

I'm glad you'll get a break after your finals. This is another great shirt design! I didn't realize Wario's M was blue either! Actually... in the picture it seems the blue of the M matches the blue of the "bags" around his eyes. That's hilarious!

Thank you my friend! :D That's a good observation, I am now noticing that as well! lol

Very helpful, thanks for doing these. :)

You are absolutely welcome Snow and I am glad you like them! :D

Back