Does anyone still play this game?

I got it for christmas and I barely touched it. My 3ds log says I've played it for 1h30.
I liked designing the houses, I just wasn't a fan of all the talking and not being able to save at any point in time (so then I'd shut the game and I'd have to start over the same house the next time). I designed the school and didn't care about it at all, hated that they forced me to do it.
But the game looks awesome, I love the graphics and the villagers wandering around, and I do enjoy desiging the houses so I should give it another try.

I play it for a day or so every few months... it's visually very pretty, but the gameplay isn't engaging enough to sustain my attention for very long, sadly.

I still play it once a couple weeks or so? I play it when I want to be creative with designing when the limitations of ACNL get to me. (NH will fix these limitations aaaa)

I?ve been considering purchasing this game, and it seems pretty up my aisle. Even though it?s not really a game you play with others, the general concept sounds very interesting. I?ve noticed people saying they easily get bored of it, but I don?t plan on binge-playing it, so I think it?d be alright.

i started playing it not too long ago because i just wanted to see what it's like for myself, along with just being plain curious about how different it is from ACNL. i also wanted to see if the harsh reviews it got were warranted and to be honest, i quite like it so far. perhaps that's just because i'm early into the game so things are happening fast... but i'm liking HHD much more than i anticipated!

I haven’t played it for a while.. I finished most of the villagers houses but I got bored of it after a while. I didn’t play it everyday, just maybe a couple of times a week at first and then way less.

No, it’s boring af

It's been years since I played HHD the last time. I'm not really interested in it that much anymore.

I was hooked when I played it for the first time but now I use New leaf lot more. I still love the game though and like to go back and play it whenever I get a new amiibo

ive been wanting to play it again but I dont have the heart to delete my old save file and also dont feel like going out and getting another copy just yet gdrughksd

playing it again after not really playing it since a couple of week after it released! trying to design like my dream house for when me and fiance can afford a house together

I personally don't. I didn't really link the game in general tbh. I just stick to new leaf XDD. My brother does though,I feel like it's not like any other game because you can "beat it" I mean there is an end. Unlike other Animal crossings

I like the game because I'm into interior design. Mum bought it for me knowing I'd like it because a) I love ACNL. and b) interior and exterior designing games are my thing.

I enjoy playing this game because you don't have to lay it every single day in order to get the most out of it. I think it needs to be improved because I'd like to design the whole houses, the biggest it can go. One of the things I most like to do in ACNL is to work on my houses. I have two ACNL game cards, two separate 2DSes, plus my bro has asked me to design all four houses for his game card, so that's technically 12 houses I own and design. It's quite fun.

I don't play it often anymore, but sometimes I happen to get a creative idea and then this game is perfect to make it become reality. :)
I really enjoy redesigning my hospital for some odd reason. :b

I still play because i bought it recently and i love it
I love the freedom and all the stuff we can have and use as we want, i love decorating and it stimulate creativity
I also start to collect serie 1 cards, but i should have start by serie 5 for the RV

Back