• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Does anyone still play this game?

Magpiecrossing

Bells
Silver Mailbox
I personally don't. I didn't really link the game in general tbh. I just stick to new leaf XDD. My brother does though,I feel like it's not like any other game because you can "beat it" I mean there is an end. Unlike other Animal crossings

I play New Leaf a lot also, but I come back to this game every now and then to relax or to help me decide how I should decorate my/my other character's house ^^

I occasionally play it, though at this point it's very rare. It's a very easy game to get bored of.

i played it for like, a week. i kept trying to pick it back up but it just feels like the same mini game with no real goal for me.

It?s just a spin-off of the main series Animal Crossing game. It seems like a real easy game to become bored of. All you really do is design homes. It pretty much lacks a real long-term goal, unlike the main series games.

Last edited:
Occasionally I play it again since I haven't finished building everything yet. Playing it at my own pace makes it feel more fun. I think it's meant for people who really like designing houses.
I also like that you can get (almost) all the villagers and never worry about them moving. It's not the same feeling as New Leaf, but I still think it's nice.

I still play it, I haven't made houses for every villager and I haven't upgraded everything to its fullest yet. It's still fun and relaxing to pop in every now and then

I don't play it anymore. I played it really excessive when it came out and I also collected quite a few of the cards. I also enjoyed the public areas but at some point the overall concept of the game got too repetitive and boring and I can't be bothered to pick the game up again, even though I don't have all the houses done yet.

I personally don't. I didn't really link the game in general tbh. I just stick to new leaf XDD. My brother does though,I feel like it's not like any other game because you can "beat it" I mean there is an end. Unlike other Animal crossings

I play new leaf and I got HHD not to long ago, so I still play that

I do play occasionally however I find that the game has become very repetitive and I become bored very quickly due to this. I have got back into ACNL now and am addicted and that has sparked me to try and get back into happy home designer!!

I play once in a while to wind down. Might play it a little on the plane next week if I get really bored.

I use it for a reference of villager houses? insides for my headcanons. I?m still trying to find Nana. The game just wont give me her.

yes! it's one of those games were I suddenly get a strong urge to continue playing for a bit! So every now and then I go back to the game and decorate a few houses and then I dont Play for months...then I come back for a bit again! It's def. not as addictive as NL but I do enjoy picking it up again now and then.

I played it through and then didn't pick it up again sad to say. I had a BLAST playing it though and it was well worth the money.

I mostly play New leaf but every so often I'll go on and design a villager house. It's not the worst game in the world but I've never been able to complete more than two houses during play sessions w/o getting bored, it's a good way of figuring out house designs though and i really like all the facilities.

I hate to admit this but I bought the game the day it came out and it's been sitting in it's case still in the shrink wrap. I had never actually gotten around to playing it.

I still play it occasionally, but only during events nowadays. But I did play it quite recently, but still rarely.

I used to play it a lot since launch, but not anymore since blogging about it felt like a job.

I usually play it before bed to help wind down. Lately I haven’t been, but I do play it.

Back